Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An apology to all who affected.

13th

Why's everyone saying this is a publicity stunt lol... He said he didn't know who else but he knew only a couple.

Jeez, even when you apologize now people think there is some kind of other reason behind it.

because in real life u dont yell out loud "I'M SORRY MY son STOLE YOUR 5 DOLLARS!" (as an example, after the people who lost the money from that person knew)

edit: my son not my friend (you would apologize in person, not tell the world)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although many clans would probably let them get away with it or take the bribe to turn a blind eye, hell, EOP would probably applaud them for it. But this ******** does not fly in MM.

MM has made me laugh, therefore they earned my respect.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

Why's everyone saying this is a publicity stunt lol... He said he didn't know who else but he knew only a couple.

Jeez, even when you apologize now people think there is some kind of other reason behind it.

because in real life u dont yell out loud "I'M SORRY MY son STOLE YOUR 5 DOLLARS!" (as an example, after the people who lost the money from that person knew)

edit: my son not my friend (you would apologize in person, not tell the world)

You've illustrated your young mind doesn't comprehend how these things work.

When you're an entity that relies partially on its reputation for success (in this case, applicants), it's just smart to deal with it where everyone can see it, especially considering the possibility that rumblings could've already spread that MM is harboring DDoS'ers. This is why your 'son stealing 5 dollars' situation is in no manner analogous to this situation. 13th doesn't know for a fact how many people are DDoS'd. 13th DOES know that multiple people from different clans were, thus, a public apology is the most suitable course of action.

Regardless if it's a publicity stunt or not, it's smart and pretty necessary.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

yes but their co-leader hacks forums (not well mind you, just some very basic exploits), so i think this whole implication that they're an honor clan is a swing and miss.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

yes but their co-leader hacks forums (not well mind you, just some very basic exploits), so i think this whole implication that they're an honor clan is a swing and miss.

Be very afraid.

Been over a year and nothing, kinda doubtin now.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

man handled mm

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

meh ... EOP/TLP and other clans allow teleing and other NH sht.

FOE has sefkat , a pretty big scammer currently in pure clans (he had to write love poems to get in)

I do applaud our approach when it comes to items of business like this but it seems like we're the only ones upholding our members to this "honor" code which essentially means nothing to other clans.

I'd like to see you little guys step it up