Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dont visit the CPR site

Jack-x2yz

New Safe site is: www.cpr-rs.com

The FTP info was compromised yesterday and leaked to the whole pure world. I'm checking the site every two hours or so to try and keep it clean but dont ever visit it. When CPR get a new site I'll post the link here. BTW they changed there IRC to #CPR as well. If you want to know what happened ask in there. Anyone who asks questions about it on here vanish quicker than a burger in-front of walli (<3 u rly walli).

@pw staff, dont delete this topic it's a warning topic, not a flame topic (you can edit out the bit about my brother from another mother walli if you want)

EDIT: The new CPR site will be www.cpr-rs.com tyvm to Etho for helping to transfer the old database to the new server.

Isnt the scum bag an admin on this site? gf topic but thanks no one expected this to happen thanks for helping out

I can assure you neither myself nor any of our other administrators would participate in such juvenile contrivances

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS