Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP push for P2P

Solo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like MM got gwas'd in F2P & P2P this week,

gj EOP

please take a look back at this topic tomorrow to see if they have video proof of them winning. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z6oZQOnutQ

'off the foe' rofl

loleop.png

loleop2.jpg

Goop we got eyes on you :teehee:

If he cared he wuda blocked it out :o Point?

Okay I wasn't going to reply anymore but are you seriously this dumb? Ofcourse it wasn't him that sent the pic around, It's called a leak/spy which you should know about being EOP. LMFAO

clearly the biggest MM retard there possibly has ever been.

LOL MM got cleared by EOP twice. FOE didn't do much except killed MM returners (and some EOP for lulz) around ports to repay back what you guys did to us. You really thought we were going to let you guys return freely after crashing us with HF countless of times? Oh please...

EOP did all the work. I personally rushed upstairs with EOP and they demolished MM at BH. FOE rushed upstairs when MM were practically cleared and the remaining MM ran inside crater.

Great job EOP. Enjoy the free muffins. ;)

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

gj EOP

please take a look back at this topic tomorrow to see if they have video proof of them winning. Lol

'off the foe' rofl

loleop.png

loleop2.jpg

Okay I wasn't going to reply anymore but are you seriously this dumb? Ofcourse it wasn't him that sent the pic around, It's called a leak/spy which you should know about being EOP. LMFAO

yeah lolz, should check out #clan-eop

mmnumber1.png

LOL MM got cleared by EOP twice. FOE didn't do much except killed MM returners (and some EOP for lulz) around ports to repay back what you guys did to us. You really thought we were going to let you guys return freely after crashing us with HF countless of times? Oh please...

EOP did all the work. I personally rushed upstairs with EOP and they demolished MM at BH. FOE rushed upstairs when MM were practically cleared and the remaining MM ran inside crater.

SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

how's #4 p2p??LLL

mmnumber1.png

SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

how's #4 p2p??LLL

Ask 13th

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Ally plz ?

qOY7v.png

gj EOP

'off the foe' rofl

loleop.png

loleop2.jpg

i agree tbh

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

*Waiting for JoshRambo to realize he's retarded*

He already has.

Gj EOP, we did well and we should be proud. MM's propaganda isn't going to make us feel bad so I don't know why they are trying so hard to make us feel like ****. We know what we did and thats what matters, not to mention everyone had great fun by the sounds of it. Was a good day, thanks everyone.

Inb4youhadaddyomfg. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

Jubby sez thanks for the claws EoP.

110227191116.png

And why were EoP at a MM vs TLP fight?

110228091941.png

Either way thanks for the succulent loots. :thumbsup:

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?