Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Storms Sunday

Duval

Duval, you didn`t clear us. You`ve posted fake topics constantly. Have fun buddy, You won`t be stepping foot in any servers for a couple weeks now. 4 DB tagged along, we teamed. Yup you got us! Goodluck kids.

you just sound a bit mad there bruv.

he is mad they got steam rolled but tbh idrc about the fight tbh it was a fun event for my members and control enjoyed it. Zenith out of anyone seem more protective over there "win" then anyone im going to post my video and move on lol

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj CT thanks for letting us have some fun today smacking around Zenith.

P2P mini warred Control shortly after the trip - here's the outcome:

#Chaotic :D

wtf ct stepped in clan wars :O

:ninja: They refuse to fight Zenith there cuz they don't want to start battles they know they can't win :thumbsup:

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

Gj CT thanks for letting us have some fun today smacking around Zenith.

P2P mini warred Control shortly after the trip - here's the outcome:

#Chaotic :D

wtf ct stepped in clan wars :O

:ninja: They refuse to fight Zenith there cuz they don't want to start battles they know they can't win :thumbsup:

i guess so, i was suprised when they asked for a mini too I remember p0ke saying they never do any clw events :P!

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

Sorry about that josh Callum told poke we had there back after i pm'd you i mean it would be wrong on us to just ditch them after saying we would back them up.

always next weekend mate.

Yeah zenith got steamed

Yeah np and look forward to it and glad you did roll them and not loose and miss out on a run in :thumbsup:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Good work last night, it is always funny how zenith will only fight us at 10:30 gmt meaning 11:30 at gmt+1. That is the time all our dutchies have to log out.. Maybe if you fight us at say 9 gmt next week ;)

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Some people on your pictures got some scrubb gear, claws/tcape only, ancient staff only errr just a rcbow.... seriously

Anyways trip looked fun :( you guys wanted to hit z then have a run in ;s looking like a strong in both servers

lmfao

2lchhx.png