Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First Sunday Back

Josh--

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean defiance can have the win but im sure all of CPRs banks went up atleast 2m that fight so im good man. outreturn us with your dds's we'll walk with the 5+ mystic sets each. cya next week tho ;o

6PNqq.gif

that run in we had was probably the ugliest display of sportsmanship i've ever seen.

our ts did in fact get hit offline when we rushed you guys at dwarves, but the fact that you guys had kids returning in dds's and tele'ing throughout the entire run in; that's just pathetic.

I remember seeing you josh, ranging with no helm, a str ammy, and an msb for the last 20 minutes of the fight.

i'll get my pics up once I get back on my home computer.

feel free to claim your "win" until then.

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

that run in we had was probably the ugliest display of sportsmanship i've ever seen.

our ts did in fact get hit offline when we rushed you guys at dwarves, but the fact that you guys had kids returning in dds's and tele'ing throughout the entire run in; that's just pathetic.

I remember seeing you josh, ranging with no helm, a str ammy, and an msb for the last 20 minutes of the fight.

i'll get my pics up once I get back on my home computer.

feel free to claim your "win" until then.

Had a dscim brews pnecks dds better then Natiii and The Rinser the two dF op's ? i don't care about this 1iteming **** idc about pictures you can clearly see 99% of CPR in full gear through out my video go make a topic showing you "clearing" us and 1iteming you and we'll talk there.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Looking forward to next week already. ;)

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Josh, Josh, Josh...

Brainwashed by a bunch of idiots. Truly sad to see you go josh :(

What's your slogan now? "They can have the win but we have a bunch of dd's now?" Wat lol that's just gay. gz on your 20k object i hope it does u guys well.

I must say, Cockiness will only get you so far!

Would have to say, Shawn and Jack bailed you out of a lot of **** last time. With 9/10 people on your ML being cocky, dunno how far that will get you. Meh, just my opinion.

'C ya idiot' l00000000000l u guys crack me up

I wasn't even going to bother coming back to this propaganda topic, but I figured I'd look through my pics to see what I found. It was just too funny, I had to go to the trouble to post em. Enjoy.

RANDOMAGS.png

RANDOMRET.png

RANDOMRET2.png

Untitled-1.png

Bear in mind, the first 3 pictures were before we even had the issue of both clans returning in "1 item gear".

Btw josh, we both know what kind of returns you were coming back in; maybe try to improve them a bit.

Studded body + msb + team cape returns make a clan leader look bad. Don't try to get on OUR cases about ragging, when you did the same before we even had the idea to return the favor.

They say that integrity is the first step to true greatness.

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

so many lil clans O:

yeah dude thats what happens when not everyone is a 4rener and joins the youtube hero clans

That made me l0l.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I wasn't even going to bother coming back to this propaganda topic, but I figured I'd look through my pics to see what I found. It was just too funny, I had to go to the trouble to post em. Enjoy.

RANDOMAGS.png

RANDOMRET.png

RANDOMRET2.png

Untitled-1.png

Bear in mind, the first 3 pictures were before we even had the issue of both clans returning in "1 item gear".

Btw josh, we both know what kind of returns you were coming back in; maybe try to improve them a bit.

Studded body + msb + team cape returns make a clan leader look bad. Don't try to get on OUR cases about ragging, when you did the same before we even had the idea to return the favor.

They say that integrity is the first step to true greatness.

Give me the name of the guy who tele'd not a picture, talk about 1iteming and return sets please cut the crap and he wasn't 1iteming with AGS he had moon clan lol?

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo