Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First Sunday Back

Josh--

The emo but pro banner

crim_proj-5294147.gif

New IRC: #CPR

New Forums: www.Cpr-Rs.Com managed to get the database but the skin doesn't work with 1.3 so a fresher one is being made :D (thanks to a few favours from people, jack, karl, holo etc)

After seeing P0kes topic about who is going out today i decided to add CPR to that list seeing as there was a healthy ammount of med clans going out ready for some action. Our trip was only decided 3 hours before we went out peaking at 24 members.

To start off our first sunday official trip we had scouted TP walking around the sperm area, we rushed in clearing tp and looting some sets ready to use for our first planned run-in since re-opening.

Trepidation Starting: 14-17 (Confirmed by aj)

Trepidation Ending: 0

Crimson Proj Starting: 24

Crimson Proj Ending: 24

one pics of this as it was un-expected and no one vided sorry ;/

Last lilguy dieing we where getting a fall in to leave and he returned on his own so you cant see most of us.

110227212507.png

After running into Zentality and re-grouping @ edge Loki set up a run in with CPR @ dwarfs the fight didn't last that long out numbering H by 3-4, TR ended up crashing as 3ish H stragglers where trying to get to there regroup @ GDZ the plan was to team if crashed but H where all up @ GDZ RGin and most of us with no food and just loot we decided to scramble and profit out ofthis run in

Havoc Starting: 19

Havoc Ending: 3 (On the battle field)

Crimson Proj Starting: 21

Crimson Proj Ending: 14ish

Tribulations Crash Starting: 26

Tribulations Crash Ending: 19?? (heard the Havoc re group killed a few) :thumbsup:

Our last run in of the day was v Defiance this lasted around 35 minutes becoming a scrappy fight towards the end, being accused of teleporting and 1iteming dF they decided to 1item for the last 10minutes we called of the returns when they started 1iteming and ended some of us stayed till we died trying to smite out some free dds's =] The intial fight started @ dwarfs with us defending. After clearing defiance once at dwarfs the fight moved down to spider village where there re group rushed us being low on food and half our the members @ spider village we started buying our time lureing df into the vill hitting every member that got clumped through the little gaps dF came around from the eastern entrance (i believe i was returning at this point with a few members) we ended up pushing them out clearing what they had little and sticked around for some more loot pushing down to ports and clearing it up they decided to return with just dragon daggers and little else then swordys :S

Defiance Starting: 19

Defiance Ending: 3(On the battle field)

Crimson Proj Starting: 19

Crimson Proj Ending: 11 by the time the fight ended @ ports

110227145959.png

110227151627r.png

110227152013.png

110227180235.png

110227171616.png

110227181527n.png

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit, you whooped our ass during the first initial launch. Our TS got hit offline by some battlescape kid so it was a bit hard to organize spamming **** in the clan chat. After that, it was a returning fight, you guys were returning in what I would call "Danny's East Drags" gear. Aka Rag like ****. I then saw half of your god damn members just tabbing out? Like what the ****? so after I see that ****, I see kids in your clan coming with just a dds and hunters crossbow and ****. No, that just set my buttons off, So I said ok, let's return the favor and we returned with dds's and **** with freezez. Then I was like alright i'm not going to look like crap, return in good **** so then we did dat then we just started winning. Not to mention during a run in your members just sit there flame baiting the whole time l0l. Does runescape rly mean that much 2 u?

If ragin you still have gear and two attack style not bare skin and a dragon dagger the video shows us clearing you at the intial fight and the regroup and then leaving your 1itemers to kill who ever wanted to stay to try get a few dragon dags. If members tele'd show me some proof and they will be kicked we do not tolerate teleporting on official trips.

Just compare our video to yours.

Thanks for the fights to everyone who did fight us.

Claiming the win against df eh? (;

Figured you would.

This isn't defiances topic go make your own also i laugh @ the title of the video atleast its true :D

Quote grubby joins video

Too bad they can't do **** in multi. **** you faggots.

Anyways taking grubby joins gear Single AND Multi every day :D

Ft You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hFNrrDfPL0

Keep the topic fresh and clean save your energy for next sunday...

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

I always loved CPR for some reason. Gratz on your first official trip back.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

NICE GFX WTF ?

But yeah nice job seemed like free bank :o

OK ILL ADD THEM NOW WTF?

might aswell put a few in while i'm bored ay

edit: o sad i haven't got any of these

CPRvEOP.png

for TP/DF/Havoc seeing as we rarely fought :( but i do got one divider and a banner! better get some fresh **** made.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Vid.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki