Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[S]udden [K]nock [O]ut vs [H]os[T]ality p2p mini war

Dripzz

i watched the first 5 seconds after i saw u rush in while in a straight line i closed it out

Sorry, we don't use the 'same old tactics' that every single clan uses when in mini's.

We have unique tactics, that usually gets us the win, even though we have slightly poorer stats

than most other clans, and worse gear.

That will be all, we won 2-0 btw.

Worse gear? i believe your vidder had full inf and a sol and your guy who won your brid fight had a chaotic staff?? yeah your an idiot.

Mixed emotions!

Dear SKO,

Let's not be retarded now, your talking like rushing in a small spread and a "unit" was a tactic, let's be VERY honest. This is not a private sever, don't think it is. RSPS and RS are too very different things when it comes to clanning, dont b stupid. Just admit it wasn't a tactic and you didn't think that through and maybe I'll respect you a little more. Currently your no-namer RSPS faggots who don't know how to do anything. Do honest minis and if you lose, you lose don't nitpick to find an excuse for why you lost. (Duval #2?) It'll just close your clan. (Duval #2?) Comeon guys, seriously. Get real.

Retired March 2012

mufasa u n ur lil brother scream at eachother on bscape we were trolling on the thread i heard ur brother beat u up isnt he 10? nice mufasa..

inb4mufasarages.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

I'm sorry, i'll get back on topic now. You posted a miniwar that you apparently redid three times. You ran in with a spread that a newborn monkey would come up with. Wait, please explain to me again, why did you post this crap?

OO WAIT: The brid fight was aight.