Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers | 110 People | Saturday #1 F2P

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Today we set out with a massive 110 People without signups or any sort of preparation topic. EOP have been thinking they were pretty big lately with all their addy and signups, so our members wanted to shut them down. We shut them down today with ease.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

We were chasing EOP for quite awhile and they were very scared. They then manned up and decided to DD around hill giants and wait for us to hit them. We rushed in at the gap and commenced our massacre. It was pretty much even opted, so our F2P skill carried us and ******* dominated them.

MM Starting - 100

MM Ending - 75

EOP Starting - 100

EOP Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

CP Pmed us that EOP had crashed their fight (guess they decided to focus littler clans because they couldn't compete with us), so we did a little anticrashing. We hit EOP as they rushed the fight and owned them hard.

MM Starting - 105

MM Ending - 95-100

EOP Starting - 85-95

EOP Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

After quite awhile of chasing clans around and messin with mains, we logged spread in multi to try to finally catch FOE, who seemed to be in safezone, single, or the world countdown the entire trip. We logged in on top of them and killed about half of them, the other half ran away and logged or whatever.

MM Starting - 105

MM Ending - 100

FOE Starting - 60-70?

FOE Ending - Idk probs like 30

n4cnt2.png

After a pretty fun trip, we ended with a bs fest etc. Had to end like an hour and 40 mins in cause kids were running n **** so we were just like **** it.

Was good fun ty to clans for the fights. See you all tomorrow!!! :)

n4cnt2.png

Pics:

Not as many pics as usual, got some forum issues today. Vids should tell most of the story though!

adddydydydydyd (g)))

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7816/saturdayaddyg.jpg

110305235659.png

110305222527.png

110305153201.png

110305212914.png

110305212947.png

110305223944.png

110305221919.png

110305212626v.png

93db1b.png

1a7xwvk.png

62565504.png

110305162940.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj mm ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

You won the first fight but atleast stop being a tryhard and put actual opts lol, we had 90. You had two CC's, hence the blue dots, easily 110+ scouted (113 on TS). Second fight you crashed CP vs EOP but too bad we cleared them already before you came lol, feel free to examine the pic below, you're the white dots rushing from the east graveyard.

aexwgh.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

wat we doin in the description

We ACed ur fight <3

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

MM never called us :| i don't understand why they would if they had more than you. The only contact we had with MM today was when EOP rushed us east of bh but MM was right behind them so it was basically a three way cluster and we got out asap to go hit tlp.

Well done MM.

Nice pull both.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I don't recall us crashing a zenith vs cp fight, I remember rushing CP and clearing them then they called you moron massers in under 10 seconds and came and crashed forcing us to go run to BH crater and go bank. Anyways gj on the first win MM although I saw a couple CP members (Oneddd and K0ed)

in your capes but I wont say anything more on that gl tomorrow :P.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

This is when we cleared CP (They had like 5 stragglers left) then MM crashed, we ran up to bh stairs then into the crater.

110305141814.png

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

I don't recall us crashing a zenith vs cp fight, I remember rushing CP and clearing them then they called you moron massers in under 10 seconds and came and crashed forcing us to go run to BH crater and go bank. Anyways gj on the first win MM although I saw a couple CP members (Oneddd and K0ed)

in your capes but I wont say anything more on that gl tomorrow :P.

oneddd is an intro to mm u more-ron.

the eop leaders knew mm was right behind them for about half an hour so in order to save the minds of their innocent(innocent yea right) clan members, they just charged the first clan they could find instead of turning around to face mm, knowing mm would chase them into anything eop entered. was a pretty smart move by eop leaders

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

<[EoP]Solo_K1ng> hi, you here?

<[Z]Logan\0wl> yes

<[EoP]Solo_K1ng> do me a favour and look at this topic and please say the truth

<[EoP]Solo_K1ng> http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...=14364&st=0

<[EoP]Solo_K1ng> did you fight CP

<[EoP]Solo_K1ng> at all when we rushed them?

<[Z]Logan\0wl> im banned on those fourms

<[Z]Logan\0wl> L we didnt see cp at all

<[Z]Logan\0wl> today

<[EoP]Solo_K1ng> thanks

We also had 93 starting the first fight, not 90. If you don't want to change it, then it's all good. Mods please do your job properly.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png