Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Aussie Pk Trip [3/5/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

TLP has Aussie Trips every weekend, around 5PM GMT for all the Aussie's in the clan. Occasionally, other clans decide to go out. It doesn't always turn out good (The Great GWAS of '10), but it's always tons of fun when they do come out. The Last Pures peaked at around 25 people tonight, and fought tons of mains plus MM in both single and multi.

tvid.png

Vid by Zach|0mg

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Randomers

The trip started off like normal, killing randomers and making bank all over the wild. Later we heard MM was out and ended up meeting them around Mage Bank and fought them there for a while 1v1. Tons of mains showed up and eventually both clans left. It was fun while it lasted though, thanks for the fights MM.

tmed.png

In no order:

18494006.png

110305231748.png

110306000607.png

110306000858.png

54984364.png

110306050924.png

110306000758.png

110306051139.png

110305222046.png

110306011651.png

110306002253.png

T9i6P.png

tvm-6.png

Later, we heard MM was still out fighting mains near gdz. While we waited for them to finish so we could possibly get a fight, we walked around and killed a few randomers. A few CP showed up randomly when we were near sperm hill, giving us some dds' for tomorrow :P.

MM was found remassing at dung bank after a while, and we had a scout follow them all the way over to green hill. Rushing from the east, we ran right up on the hill with MM and started fighting. The fight didn't last very long, and with MM cleared we stood on the hill around for a while, waiting for them to return but they decided not to. Thanks for the fight MM, we had lots of fun.

TLP Starting - 20

MM Starting - 20?

TLP Ending - 12

MM Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

59547867.png

75866746.png

110306012230.png

110306012456.png

47234033.png

110306012745.png

67671981.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights MM, we hope to see you and possibly other clans out more often at these times.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Very fun trip :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

wat are these aussie trips?

exactly what it sounds like.. a trip for all the aussiefags tlp has, since there timezone is inconvienent sometimes, we do this every week

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Don't lie about the dds's ;) You didn't get mine!!!!!!! :D I killed SPW at Mage bank but suicided into MM's group at gdz XD Well done TLP.

this^^

we only wanted SPWs blood

SPW quit Runescape a year ago :whistling:

Nice job though guys, I'm sorry I missed out on the action.

i don't think he has a bnc thats been on for over a year because he was in irc and i'm assuming that was him in game :rolleyes:

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

our ts got ddos'd the entire fight in multi (not blaming u just saying thats why it ended so early) but i had lots of fun otherwise. wish both sides would have kept mains out of it but what are u gonna do its unofficial

110306003159.png

110306003223.png

110306003317w.png

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

wasn't mm it was #confidential

nice publicity stunt though!

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Don't lie about the dds's ;) You didn't get mine!!!!!!! :D I killed SPW at Mage bank but suicided into MM's group at gdz XD Well done TLP.

You didnt kill SPW lol

I killed you in protecting him!

110306005926.png

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro