Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fondest clan memory?

Zac

Getting kicked from TH 4 days after opening (saved me - thanks Crystal)

Getting booted from Eop exactly 9 days after Marty joined and got a staff rank

When MM became the first and last pure clan on Runescape.
When Mm 96-0'd Foe

When Mm beat Foe while our Ts was down and we were out numbered by about 5

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destroying CP week after week in 2010 until they allowed shitloads of invites.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

killing mm for 2 straight months in epidemic despite being outleveled

getting killed by mains and forum guests in epidemic

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

IL-raping hpcs in mini wars when we was just a mpc

CPR-Beating CY in a p2p fullout

CPR-Beating Pot in a p2p fullout

CPR-Beating PX no def cap, they only had 1 more

TLP-pulling 100 without signups with an 130 ml for a month(DID I MENTION WE DON'T ALLOW INTROS??)

TLP-beating vh in a fullout then going out and taking #1

Foe - Smoking TLP and taking a picture of the guy name 21st is ours :D

Defiance - Beating CS in a p2p full out, was really the most fun event we've ever had =S

Intense Redemption - Just about everything was ownage about this clan, I loved it as much as I love Defiance. Most favorite event was my FIRST ever where Evan made Zo rage and it was so ******* funny, still got that on recording :D

Hysteria - It didn't last long enough tbh, Would've been a clan with a lot of memories. Favorite event was Sunday the first month of January, Beat EOP, Etc on a Sunday. Good accomplishment :P

Duno fi teams count but I'm just looking at my sig and yh Ima put it

Team Genocide - TG vs NP [R4nge's speech l0l]

wearing frog mask and getting demoted for it

LOOL

Mine might be in old wild with FI when we had like 5000 random events appear around our fall - in. Gud lulz

While in MM; operation 13th ; fighting E in 120's vs 120's ; most recent ownage of TLP and FOE at once; also 96- 0 !

prank calling with x0x0 owners (peaked at like 75 on ts every time with no pk trip/clan event going on)

@ur sig

u wish u closed dp

last time i checked ur still not p2p based

might wanna edit those out ^_^

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Vo - Joining and becoming Vo's Obama and being loved by them all, Sadly they closed :(

OB - Beating SD in a 15v15 mini with lvl 60s and 50s and 4 had lobsters.

DP - Joining and becoming one of the quickest people aloud in. Destroying Cp and Fi on countless weekends i have vids :]. Telling Dp if they pulled 80 id moan seans name in vent in front of everyone. Making the Dp rap and clearing MM in a p2p prep 3-0. Beating Eop in Pcl and staying alive with no food the entire fight.

Ch - Opening with hugh, Meeting some of the best people in the world, Leading with the best damn co leader Furious and being apart one of the best Mpc bhb Era clans . Beating Cp in a p2p prep +5/-5 after being open for a month pulling 42. Closing dF CD Ex after long days of shiit talking. Beating Ex in a 45v65 with cassidy and callum and hugh. Having a 5 day prep vs dF which both clans pulled 40 and 3-0ing them losing 10. Shuting Mitch up countless weekends <3 mitch. Crushing Ir for 3months str8 in both servers while having the itz unit. Destroying Zenith for 6months str8 making them beg to team with us and protect them from Cx. Beating Tlp in pcl 35v36 with addy on and winning 24-0. Fighting Fi in a F2P 5 day prep winning 3-0. Going against foe in p2p and having them tell me i have huge balls and they never had to look for us cause we always hit them. Meeting Goop and him helping me make new forums after louzy hacked his own forums. Rap battles in vent my dad + me vs Gawdy and princeton. Closing Fearless after p0ke made the post saying "its time to stick our scims in there arse and end what they started" Making Fearless hide behind IR. Getting Trolled by IR ranks when fearless was going to merge. and when ben made this.

Picture8-1.png

Being the most Hated leader of 2010 and getting a 60% warn ban on Pw 5 times in a row while destroying clans.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Lol i liked the pic, but tbh it was 2-1, but hey you won!

and a 3 way clan merge was to take on clans such as CP, etc definitely not Chaotic, IR was doing that themself lol [That was with Brad helping you lead LOL] Then we messed with the big boys, TLP ****** us in p2p every sunday and that...was that.

Complexity

- Achieving #1LPC

- Controlling LPC and MPC F2P med scene

- Pulling 63 to a pk trip

- Defeating Exclusive in a f2p fullout after they said we couldn't pull high in weekdays (pulled 50)

Zenith

-Defeating Control at a 38(Zenith) v 44(Control)

-pulling 62 to a F2P pk trip

-Make Control ddos our vent

logo424157266651344990632.png

IRv1 Getting hit constantly by smarter clans but still having the levels, superior orgenisation to combat and often defeat the smarter clans such as dp with their lv 60s

IRv2 The complete domination of the the med clan scene with superior members, leadership, spies and overall intelligance over the shittier inferior clans such as Chaotic, Cx, CPR, Z, POT, FS, DF and carnage. While they attempted to 3-way team us, fortunatly for us, their attempt to team on us failed due to poor communication skills, and IR's overall awareness over the pure clans, and generally being superior. Teachng P0ke how to make his clan succesful (CT). Our overall influence over clans that now copy our ways, TR is a good example. avoiding getting crashed/hit by tlp so many times using methods that back then were unheard of. We pretty much lead the path to 2011 clanning lol.

#irclan - where banter happens

Duval, idk if your trolling us, you never dominated us for 3 months lol, maybe in P2P preps but thats 1/4 of the overall ball game. There are hardly any videos of you ever beating us in the wilderness. A few in F2P, sure gj but its rare. It's funny, there are two videos of your f2p trips where we actually clear you.

The itz unit was your strength, IR had its own strength. Just like the itz unit is TR's strength atm, once they move on TR will be back to pulling 10's where they belong, its just a matter of time lmfao.

#irclan - where banter happens

CP - Back in 2007 we pulled 70 and raped every clan in the wild

IR - Full out p2p against Carnage

-Raping all med clans with our superior spying

-Pulling 70 to a trip

-Zo's inspiring words "You suck" lol

-Beating CP in F2p 50v50 in there own server

-Raping CH every weekend,

-Duval begging IR ranks to let CH merge with IR but we declined his offer lol

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

When TGG and Trilogy teamed up and owned **** up, (video searchable..if bored)

that wasnt exactly my fondest moment, but it was a good one...most of us probably have too many to even name..and their not always exactly wars, sometimes their things such as having full outs with certain clans then through the years, literally, eventually becoming allies at trips to survive the struggle of the loss of wilderness and past drought of activity..sometimes its the mini wars that only small groups of people remember or even know about, yet is still there, lying in the background of the clans spirit, pride, and soul...runescape in itself is a dull game, but clans seem to make it something more, something more real, and ownage fun..

sorry, lemon skunk on the drive to school got me all chatty and such..

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

rofl another one of mine was from DP and sean and floor got married during the mass as 85 of us stood there laughing irl. Same day duval had to moan seans name LOL

Another one was my first full out p2p in dp vs carnage which we lost but was insanely fun

Deathrow pulling 34 to their first full out of dr v2

starting real trips on weekends beating war (although a few of them couldn't attack)

and zenith after being a masser runescape forum clan for 2 years

LOSING TO CR IN P2P FFS

Getting kicked from DR after doing everything for them

And this is back before DR v2 but when chaotic had prank calls in vent every night

My first 2 dF trips, made the p2p Sunday topic

almost everything from dF has been sweeet

OH and owning on a 66 with tg vs np + invites last Friday

<3

getting kicked from DR after doing everything for them

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

wearing frog mask and getting demoted for it

when zany wore a frog mask and got demoted for it

GOOD OL DAYS OF FOE

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

CPR: Recruiting Punkster18 and beating POT in our first real fullout.

WAR: Honestly, Every week watching us grow, and just having fun. My fondest memory is probably Joel giving me a chance to step it up and be a rank. Thanks bro.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI