Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CLICK HERE!

Maf

negative.png

Welcome one welcome all, to the aftermath of Negative's F2P Pk trip, which took place on the 5th March. What happened you may ask, well the honest answer was not a lot. With such a good trip last weekend it was plain to see this weekend did not compare, however, we still managed to maintain over a 30 pull for over 3 hours, encountered a cluster ***** with various clans and had a nice little 1v1 scrap with Exiled force. So, the details! OH YEAH, WE PEAKED AT 41!!

We first set off hitting a cluster at the east gate of graveyard which included deFiance, Trepidation and the Estonians. Upon our initial hit Trepidation instantly ran south towards the trees and stayed positioned there, we followed. Killed everyone within our level range (They had a LOOOTTT OF 90+cb in adamant armor)

After a long spell of not finding much action to feast on, we set up a pkri with Exiled force, there had been a lot of bitching between - and EF lately and I have been receiving certain PM's from ranked officials all week on how we were going to be dicked this weekend, so I really wanted to put that to the test this weekend. Out opting them we knew they would not rush us at maze if we had more, so I led a group of 12 people just outside of maze and positioned them at north gate, upon EF rushing into maze to hit our main DD, our other DD then began to charge down into Maze and the feasting began

Negative Starting: 33

Exiled Force Starting: They claim 21

Negative Ending: 29

Exiledforce Ending: 0

We quickly clumped together inside one of the Large stone huts in maze and kept the spams up, due to the higher opt count this was pretty easy and after a minute or so of fighting, Ef was cleared from the battlefield.

After This we went back to hitting a few more cluster's, involving clans such as TR, who we can't really hit due to lvl difference, M, EF and Ch. Loot was made but none of these clusters could be claimed as a win on our part, we had fun though :)

Yet again it seemed as though the other clans whom we compete with had all ended, so we decided to go hit masser clans one more for fun, after our need to kill had been surficed, we decided to kill our leader Mafia, and ended, good fight idiot.

11-03-05154113.png

110305151101.png

110305154544.png

110305154730.png

110305154428.png

110305215836.png

110305214531.png

110305214219.png

110305151101.png

110305154544.png

110305154730.png

110305154733.png

110305155225.png

110305164505.png

110305164724.png

110305165442.png

110305165500.png

110305170555.png

110305170835.png

110305170840.png

110305172004.png

11-03-05164806.png

11-03-05165123.png

Goodjob Negative on another fun weekend, lets make the next one better.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

A clan that always lie and cheat while never fight fairs.

You asked for a pkri saying you had 23 people while we had 21. We agreed and thought u guys finally man'ed up to do a fair match fight but instead u bought more than you said.

When we finally have the same opts, u call allies. When you have +10 and +20 your will fight us, but when we have match opts u call other clans.

Show me proof of us calling a clan, because we havn't. Also it's the wilderness, we don't need to match you there, Thanks for the fight.

Also read the actual topic before flaming, I havn't denied hiding a regroup, so don't jump the gun. If you can't grasp the fact you lost an easily understandable loss being outoptd by 10+ then leave the topic

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Ok, then why do you guys never accept our match opts of a +3/-3 where you can get +3 and not +10. Even mafia said it himself, "we will never fight ef fairly" even though both of us have no 80's and have all 50-70's in the clan. We both are also in the same league but you guys never willing to do a fair fight.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Umm... EF teamed with some masser clan last week to hit -, so what are you talking about allies for trile?, umm gj -, expected.

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Darren, yes we once allied with a clan named LT. They could only pulled 9 and they are also all levels 40-50's. Both of EF and LT had 42 together while negative had 40+. We scouted negative with a 40+ pull waiting at green dragons while we waited at sperm hills for them. After negative stalled for awhile, they brought 2 other allies which ended up being 40 vs 60. Anyways andy, good job declining yet another f2p prep matched. I am done now.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Darren we allied with some clan name LT which they brung 9 ppl with all lvl 40-50's. Both of us had 42 together but negative had 40+ also. They accepted the pkri but they called 2 other clans which it turned out to be 40 vs 60. Anyways, gj declining another f2p prep match andy.

As I will say again, show me proof that we called two other clans to team, until then don't throw around false accusations. The reason (IMO) everyone was hitting you was the fact you brought 33 and still ended up teaming, but that was over a week ago, so no idea why you brought it up.

Yes mafia did say we will not fight you fairly, but I'll put it to you simply, respect should be earned, once this flaming from certain staff members of your clan, who I will not name stops, I'll accept a matched opts prep, until then. I'll laugh right on by. Now stop flaming on our topic please.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Don't crash TR or you will suffer.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro