Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise's night out

Darren

So tonight we were to head out on a unofficial pk trip, not sure what was in store for us we quickly got some action, we ran into a small team called Team Pir8, we got some tasty loot from them and decided to move on hitting some randomers.

110307203343.png

After around 20 minutes of killing random people at easts we got asked for a little run in vs Team Pir8, we then set up at bounty hunter stairs and waited for there arrival, after a few minutes they rushed in and we cleaned house with a sweet bpile, they started retaliating quickly and with a beastly tank from our warlord Pal we managed to drop them like flies, one of there members who got tb'd and smited out said "gf claws" as he dropped to the floor, to our African founder Josh's amazement there was a sweet 20m+ loot sitting on the floor.

110307211950.png

After that feast-able fight we got pmd by Team Pir8 again asking for another war, this time they had some dF members with them, we then set up a dd at Bh again, waited on there arrival they tried to sneakily hit us from 2 corners but with out sweet piling we came out on top.

110307213721.png

110307213753.png

110307213847.png

Following another victory we got pmd asking for another fight, we happily accepted and this time set up at ruins, this fight was harder than the first two, we got a few sweet clumps and had some great tanking, we then got a few great transitions causing some quick kill, we then thought we had cleared them because there were none on the battlefield little to our amazement they re-rushed with 3 people only to be caught by bpiles, we then grabbed out loot and took an ending then returned to our home world to bank, Gf dF and Team Pir8 was fun, Much love Lewis <3

110307220514.png

110307220517.png

110307220522.png

110307220655.png

110307220852.png

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Heard you dropped some df kid for claws? amazing job VD looks like you had a fun night out :)

Gf Lew Harv

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Nice job

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I love you mitch but my african agility is too high for you

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

i love you to tyluhh but give me back my 100k before i shoot your house

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

lmfao!! :D:D:D i love VD 4 this, you dident kill me once on my 55 :L:L, was so much fun but you outnumbered us pretty heavily, should have more of these ;)

we had a bs fest

110307221818.png

:D

2lchhx.png

Taze i verbally killed you so u actually lost 1 return set to the black mamba.

intense.png