Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bloody Vikingz (BV) vs EF=exiled force

Bv K I N G

bvofficial-8078979.png

We did a mini against HT and EF today . We won HT cause they were atking why we supposed to atk so it's an autowin but they didnt accepted and canceled so BV won .

Against EF we did an mini ( 8vs8 ) and We won first and third round so its 2-1 .

And EF just keep recruiting BV's members no respect for u guys .

bvofficial-8078979.png

BV vs EF's Vid

bvking-2.png
2a7tohs.jpg

Also who made your banner I'd like to pay them for some GFX work they really seem to know what they are doing.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

GJ Bv <3. Btw we don't really need respects from a clan that constantly flamed for no reason and only win by taking auto wins, lie, or claim a cheap wins. "gj guys we just cleared foe" - "dw guys ef got a lvl 79 we auto win 3-0" - "ef lost because they didn't 5v5 us instead they only have 4" (even though ef won with 4 people they claimed a auto win)

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

nice work vikingzzzz

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

gj LOL

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"