Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

foe vs tlp p2p prep

Foe Joe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP Had **** tanking and wasn't ready for this. Great job FOE grats on win, I look forward to more =)

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

To be clear, last round we didn't attack with 44. Someone was at portal, but they were taking their time getting out. xD

Anyways, was super fun FOE hopefully there will be more fights like this in the near future.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Nice job foe, thought tlp was gonna take it in that last round cause of the clump but damn u guys pulled it off. Good work.

Nice job to tlp as well, looks like both clans put up a very intense fight.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'd like to see a Foe vs MM & TLP vs MM P2P matched opts prep 1 def cap, would be interesting seeing MM would probs outpull em based on ML, and could sit their weaker members. Hope u guys would like to serve those nice battles to puremainclanworld

9ftifd.png

110309231229.png

This kid isn't even tlp, lol.

That's from one of your FI fights, bud.

Cool topic though.

Good job joe :no:

Anyways was fun, ty 4 the fights TLP

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

I'd like to see a Foe vs MM & TLP vs MM P2P matched opts prep 1 def cap, would be interesting seeing MM would probs outpull em based on ML, and could sit their weaker members. Hope u guys would like to serve those nice battles to puremainclanworld

TLP beaten MM with ease in 1 def cap matched opts p2p lol

MM always decline us for some odd reason, even when we offer 1 def cap

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

gratz foe unfortunately the two "top p2p clans" combined could not take out mm. nonetheless the addy is working??

You're talking like you faught two clans at the same time plus, only time MM get wins in p2p is when they have opts adavantage or either hugging some cheap ass spot/hill.

gratz foe unfortunately the two "top p2p clans" combined could not take out mm. nonetheless the addy is working??

You're talking like you faught two clans at the same time plus, only time MM get wins in p2p is when they have opts adavantage or either hugging some cheap ass spot/hill.

i got a new one for excuse generator v 2.31