Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TeamSpeak

Jay

As promised, Pure Warfare now has it's own Team Speak.

For information on TeamSpeak, such as what it is and what it can be used for, please visit their website: here.

IP: 67.202.80.160:9000

Getting TeamSpeak

First, visit their download site.

http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

You'll see this.

15my0eq.jpg

Find the red box which matches your operating system. This tutorial will be done using Windows, but it's essentially the same for all of them. Select the "Mirror" which is closest to you (USA or Europe) and click "Download".

Scroll down, click "I Agree", and a download box will appear. For now, save the download to your desktop.

Once it's finished downloading, open the .exe file. You may need to grant it access to continue - do so.

You'll get a setup dialog. Click:

• Next
  • I accept -> Next
  • Choose location (default suggested) -> Next
  • Name shortcut (default suggested) -> Next
  • Next
  • Install

TeamSpeak will then install, it only takes a minute. Click "Next" and then "Finish".

TeamSpeak will launch. You can now delete the first ".exe" file from your desktop. TeamSpeak will launch; open it and continue for setup.

Getting To PureWarfare's Server

egepht.jpg

Select "Connections" and then "Add Server".

2u97qfk.jpg

Set it up like below, with your own nickname, obviously. IP - 67.202.80.160:9000

vg3n7s.jpg

Hit "Connect".

You're now in PureWarfare's Team Speak.

Registering

To register, click "Self", then "Register With Server". If you're unable to, contact an admin so they can grant you registration rights.

Clan Channels

If your clan is in need of a team speak channel, contact Karl about having a password protected channel set up for you. Note that channels will only be set up for small-ish clans.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

TS is better than Ventrilo in many ways, don't say it's better for no reason at all. It's more secure, for one.

Ventrilo is better for no reason at all.

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png