Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recruit me

TeeWee 0

Come back to zenith or join mm or foe DO NOT join eop :L

Gooodluck searching tee

You're saying not to join EoP Because they've declined you more then once for better then great reasons.

Tee, honestly...You should join EOP.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you might "hate" Control, but if you're willing to look past the little e-drama I think it'd be a good place for you.

• A clan who is organized, doesn't have to be top notch like MM or some ****, but some kind of organization is required.

Control is very organized, take a look at some of our vids and topics, everyone spams ingame and listens to calls

• Organization OFF the battlefield too, I want leaders who are aware of what's going on around them, and always putting down time for the clan. Not just posting a ****** pump-up topic once a week and hoping some kind of magic will make his clan pull 50 and take a **** on <insert rival clan>.

We have a good, CLOSE staff team. We always make sure everything is going alright within the clan, and we always communicate with our members and ask for feedback from them so we can help improve the clan.

• A clan with rules THAT ACTUALLY FOLLOWS them. Not just putting up rules and not giving a damn when people don't obey by them.

We have no tolerance for any shape or form of scamming or hacking. Flaming will also get you booted, take a look if you don't believe me.

screenshot004yo.png

• F2P based

We're f2p based :D

I know we're probably the last clan you'd look at but you never know.

If you decide to check out the community, #ctrl http://control-rs.com

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

I know you might "hate" Control, but if you're willing to look past the little e-drama I think it'd be a good place for you.

• A clan who is organized, doesn't have to be top notch like MM or some ****, but some kind of organization is required.

Control is very organized, take a look at some of our vids and topics, everyone spams ingame and listens to calls

• Organization OFF the battlefield too, I want leaders who are aware of what's going on around them, and always putting down time for the clan. Not just posting a ****** pump-up topic once a week and hoping some kind of magic will make his clan pull 50 and take a **** on <insert rival clan>.

We have a good, CLOSE staff team. We always make sure everything is going alright within the clan, and we always communicate with our members and ask for feedback from them so we can help improve the clan.

• A clan with rules THAT ACTUALLY FOLLOWS them. Not just putting up rules and not giving a damn when people don't obey by them.

We have no tolerance for any shape or form of scamming or hacking. Flaming will also get you booted, take a look if you don't believe me.

screenshot004yo.png

• F2P based

We're f2p based :D

I know we're probably the last clan you'd look at but you never know.

If you decide to check out the community, #ctrl http://control-rs.com

Well said Chaz, got to bump this post because its very relevant ^^

Rejoin CP Tee

You know the community.

You know where to find us, Pm me anytime.

Our organization in F2p is one of the best in the game and almost 75% of the members have been in CP for 2 years plus. Im sure you know this.

Goodluck on your descision Tee !

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"