Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Ravage Thread [CLOSED]

NickDaSnake

Hi guys, for those of you that did follow us and enjoy our videos etc, its sad to say we are closing. Some stuff has gotten between the ranks (me and baby sko) and I can't do it anymore. I shut down the forums, and I'm posting this. Thanks for any followers we had. Peace. I stood up for my members, and got kicked. I belive that this team will go to ****, and some screenshots on how corrupt people can be.

110321194420.png

110321194429.png

110321194440.png

Proud member of Havoc
X Founder of Team Ravage

l2spell advertisement

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

l2spell advertisement

I smell MADNESS! :)

if u can't stand us winning most of the mini's vs ur well doing team, then dont go on pure warfare to say nick can't spell.. but PREP us!

Mmmm good question tough guy. Why don't you ask your leader why he declines everytime I ask for a prep and you should also tell him to stop coming to our pk trips lul. And the mini scoreboard is 3-3 bruh.

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

l2spell advertisement

if u can't stand us winning most of the mini's vs ur well doing team, then dont go on pure warfare to say nick can't spell.. but PREP us!

And the mini scoreboard is 3-3 bruh.

3-2*

Proud member of Havoc
X Founder of Team Ravage

l2spell advertisement

Mmmm good question tough guy. Why don't you ask your leader why he declines everytime I ask for a prep and you should also tell him to stop coming to our pk trips lul. And the mini scoreboard is 3-3 bruh.

Your stupidity amazes me we have posted over 3 videos of us beating you so you cant say it is tied. Also world 23 is the world i always pk at. Just because your team is on that world doesnt mean im on a pk trip with you.

l2spell advertisement

Your stupidity amazes me we have posted over 3 videos of us beating you so you cant say it is tied. Also world 23 is the world i always pk at. Just because your team is on that world doesnt mean im on a pk trip with you.

You mindless spastic, i wasnt referring to you when i said leader, matter fact i wasnt referring to you during the whole post. I did not know you were even ranked. I was referring to nickdasnake who came to our official weekend trip. We obviously dropped him. And lol how you call me stupid when im far more intelligent then you and the idiot who spelt advertisement incorrect. I was feeling sorry for you lately when i saw you at wests because we always raped you, i even promised yawnz i would stop but your just asking for a free ass spanking. Good day and see you and your brother at wests'.

BestLeader.png

Hey Mcnasty. Brah, i know you think you're like #1 beast mode genius, hitting **** up. Your not dude. Stop posting on this thread, you're not welcome. I couldn't care less about your opinion of this team, because clearly, we're better than you. PLEASE BRO, GTFO.

l2spell advertisement

You mindless spastic, i wasnt referring to you when i said leader, matter fact i wasnt referring to you during the whole post. I did not know you were even ranked. I was referring to nickdasnake who came to our official weekend trip. We obviously dropped him. And lol how you call me stupid when im far more intelligent then you and the idiot who spelt advertisement incorrect. I was feeling sorry for you lately when i saw you at wests because we always raped you, i even promised yawnz i would stop but your just asking for a free ass spanking. Good day and see you and your brother at wests'.

It took me 3 minutes to understand what you were trying to say. No wonder you are in a no namer university.

l2spell advertisement

It took me 3 minutes to understand what you were trying to say. No wonder you are in a no namer university.

Lmao at how you believe I'm 27. I'm 16 bro, I are good troll yeah

BestLeader.png