Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Inspiration vs Resurgence Ftp prep

SleezY BeezY

Well, Today, Resurgence asked me for a Ftp prep. I was actually shocked, as Resurgence is known for being a super low leveled clan. Knowing we had a massive advantage due to Combat levels, i made it clear to Price that we had only one lv 60-, but he said they'd get a +3/2. I agreed. Was a good battle in all honestly, we let them have +5 in the first round, but that didnt seem to end well.. xD

--Video: Editing atm--

--Round One--

Was a decent round, but they piled there hearts out and came out ontop. Great job R

Inspiration Starting: 9

Resurgence starting: 14

Inspiration Ending: 0

Resurgence Ending: 5

--Round Two--

Nothing to say here really, our Piling and tanking was ultra awsome, and we came out victorious :D

Inspiration Starting: 10

Resurgence starting: 12

Inspiration Ending: 7

Resurgence Ending: 0]

--Round Three (PKRI)--

This round was odd. As we were rushing, it became apperant that Resurgence was in a 2v2 Square?

As we ran into them, many of them paniced and ran back, leaving the members who didnt run away

to get slaughtered. Good fight Resurgence!

Inspiration Starting: 11

Resurgence starting: 13

Inspiration Ending: 9

Resurgence Ending: 0

--Pictures--

110313162128s.png

110313162128s.png

110313163659x.png

110313162921.png

110313165029.png

110313165257.png

110313170255.png

110313170354.png

110313170442.png

Great Fight Resurgence, Respect for fighting us knowing we had massive levels on you, and we hope to have more fights in the future!

:starwars:

Nice job guys :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it