Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM P2P Sunday - Another 100+ Pull

Toxic SlaY

rofl u guys team with hf. on the video u see they crashing attacking foe capes only!! we win you lose! see ya next weekend on our anniversary! we will win because we have turmoilers who run around in ghostly

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"last minute"

what ******** lol, not a ranqer made a topic in member chat from a week ago saying and i quote:

Friday - cancelled trip

Saturday - may be an unofficial

Sunday - "mandatory trip, 150 man pull pls"

looks like you were 50 men short rofl, there's always next week.

See you this weekend.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

"last minute"

what ******** lol, not a ranqer made a topic in member chat from a week ago saying and i quote:

Friday - cancelled trip

See you this weekend.

u shud accept sparatic gun in eop. im not affiliated with him or anything

We had a smart tactic, but what I don't understand:

Our actual fight came when foe were trying to be cheeky and sit in single at west drags right next to the multi line. We were pretty bored by then so we were just like **** it lets go fight them in single. We had the balls to rush from multi and push into single on top of them, and began a single fest. We pretty much dominated it, got some free loot, and after a little foe called all their members down to edge bank and ended their trip.

HF "randomly" came when we were fighting in single.

"last minute"

Friday - cancelled trip

See you this weekend.

u shud accept sparatic gun in eop. im not affiliated with him or anything

wat?

maulerpixil1-1.gif

"last minute"

Friday - cancelled trip

See you this weekend.

Yeah 100 isn't good IMO

Last time eop pulled 100 to p2p they...oh wait

Haha, Walli is really trying to tell himself along w/ his failure clan of 30 def turmoil "pures" that he was willing to fight MM in multi ...

More like :

Hide up BH stairs

Hop to full world , then log once MM gets in

Tell your slow logging members thanks for the loot :teehee:

seems pretty boring lol

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

OK DON'T WORRY - I AM HERE!

I understand you guys need help in multi, so you guys call HF..

but damn single?

Thanks for the bank exp

we dicked mm in single was hilarious.

You make our weekends time and time again.

Ok. 1. We walked away with the loot. 2. Better not think about us when you fight Luke Johnson!!!!!!!!!!1

You got your action and yet you call Hf?

Looks like Hf do there bidding as told, As usual lol.

Wearing the pants in the relationship, can you say the same with TLP and EOP?

1 that is your spy.. this is 2011 no1 cares anymore toxic so you dont need to pretend its anything different lol. Your effort to pretend sum1 sent is cute though.

2 that kid cries over everything anyway, he most likely himself got raped so stereotypes his own failure. The majority of foe can confirm it was hilarious and we enjoyed laughing at your mums dieing in multi lol. Plus the amount we killed in single.

You can tell the clans who pk for topics, and those who pk for pking.

We Pk to make bank bro, i haven't seen a dedicated or an attractive topic (like the HOMEPAGE ON YOUR FORUMS THAT YOU STOLE FROM US LOL, or your "impressive" FoeTube) from you since you started losing weekend, after weekend, after weekend, after weekend, and so on.

"last minute"

Friday - cancelled trip

See you this weekend.

21 people, can't wait for it Solo, it will be a nice date =]

I like how people stole the excuse generator from Violent Resolution :down:

Excuse me Loz, Light2dflies (myself) ex-Application Manager of VR, we didn't "steal" it we re-invented it

@Walli, of those 30 new applicants, how many are turmoil and are actually pure?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

1 that is your spy.. this is 2011 no1 cares anymore toxic so you dont need to pretend its anything different lol. Your effort to pretend sum1 sent is cute though.

2 that kid cries over everything anyway, he most likely himself got raped so stereotypes his own failure. The majority of foe can confirm it was hilarious and we enjoyed laughing at your mums dieing in multi lol. Plus the amount we killed in single.

You can tell the clans who pk for topics, and those who pk for pking.

Quoted for truth.

100% agree, its what makes clanning in top 2/3 redundant with certain sides.

So basically today you had no action for two hours until you fought foe in single at which point both clans died simultaneously without a clear winner (hf won). And the dedicated members didn't resolve their boredom till an unofficial trip 3 hours after your official manditory 150 man pull.

Doesn't sound as appealing at the OP tried to make it sound =\

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

We waited 20 minutes for you to come hit us at bh, then we decided to **** with u in single. guess you were scared to come fight with 15 ppl advantage

lol why would we put 100 ppl on 4 squares in a p2p fight. you must be new. stick to f2p :thumbsup:

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

You also cannot use an excuse saying you wont fight us.. we had around 80 at the point u came out and u lot had like 95-100 yet you were scared to come and attack us, scared to attack us up bh,

Firstly you hopped to a full world so we couldn't get in, as soon as all of MM logged in and we started to rush you, you decide to log out.

scared sw stairs.. i aint waiting around forever for you to grow some balls and attack us with 15 more people.

Same as above, if you dont want to wait around forever, hop to a world that isnt full and dosnt take 20 mins to move 100 people across.

All in all all my memnbers and i can see from your topic how **** your trip was lol and how much we did you. We can walk away laughing where as you seem a little steaming, we also get to laugh coz u called hf to single.. a new low, its quality. You make our weekends time and time again.

why would we call HF to single when we were winning and had 20 more than you? We obviously didnt call them, they just showed up. Donno if a FOE member leaked it to them, a MM member leaked it to them, or they just scouted it. Anyway I'm positive that the leaders of both MM and FOE didnt call them.

Oh and dont forget that both times, you could have just rushed us as we were trying to log in :S, first time we were in multi, second time we were in single... Why didnt you come to us?