Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM P2P Sunday - Another 100+ Pull

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We waited 20 minutes for you to come hit us at bh, then we decided to **** with u in single. guess you were scared to come fight with 15 ppl advantage

lol why would we put 100 ppl on 4 squares in a p2p fight. you must be new. stick to f2p :thumbsup:

Not like you havent tried before, I mean rushing single from multy is not the brightest idea either is it?

You say to us grow some balls but you have 15 people on us thats 45 ops, Foe is good at maths btw :). Yet you cant grow a pair to hit us yourselves up at bh? We were spread and ready for an intense battle!! Worst comes to worst you call Hf.

Either call Hf or hit our ts offline... Your only two options you do all trip. Seems repeditive and boring.

10pdfkn.jpg

I understand you guys need help in multi, so you guys call HF..

but damn single?

I was on every fight vs FOE and I didnt see any ******* HF kids around?

What is this ********?

Im a main and I will rip your lil *****

Walli you seem to be caring, I'm touched@

Dw mate we still friends even though I'm in MM.

OT: FOE scared, and you mad br0. Should really focus on that full out vs massers lelelelel

You're not even in MM you just applied

Ride so more dick, just makes you look more bad than you already are hoppin on the mm wagon.

Know your roots...nuff nuff

stfu u ******, ur a newfag to the entire clan world, annoying to see u posting, useless tlp ******

Walli you seem to be caring, I'm touched@

Dw mate we still friends even though I'm in MM.

OT: FOE scared, and you mad br0. Should really focus on that full out vs massers lelelelel

You're not even in MM you just applied

Ride so more dick, just makes you look more bad than you already are hoppin on the mm wagon.

Know your roots...nuff nuff

stfu u ******, ur a newfag to the entire clan world, annoying to see u posting, useless tlp ******

1.I been pure claning since 2006 but ok...

2.How could it be annoying to see text on the internet?

3.I'm not even TLP

4.Who are you rofl? you seem to be alittle obsessed with me :D

why are you guys even trying, every1 knows walli is the reason foe is sht right now, he is all talk - no results

just say good fight and hope next weekend will be more competitive

i dont know you but like you

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

troll or idiocy ^ ?!?

short trip, too bad foe didnt have the balls to fight us in multi / deep wild but o well.

lame that hf shows up after we finally got to wreck foe (even though it was in single)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

1 that is your spy.. this is 2011 no1 cares anymore toxic so you dont need to pretend its anything different lol. Your effort to pretend sum1 sent is cute though.

2 that kid cries over everything anyway, he most likely himself got raped so stereotypes his own failure. The majority of foe can confirm it was hilarious and we enjoyed laughing at your mums dieing in multi lol. Plus the amount we killed in single.

You can tell the clans who pk for topics, and those who pk for pking.

Quoted for truth.

100% agree, its what makes clanning in top 2/3 redundant with certain sides.

So basically today you had no action for two hours until you fought foe in single at which point both clans died simultaneously without a clear winner (hf won). And the dedicated members didn't resolve their boredom till an unofficial trip 3 hours after your official manditory 150 man pull.

Doesn't sound as appealing at the OP tried to make it sound =\

I declare first round KO by Jetman.

Untitled5t65345.png

Foe Tried to hit Control with their 90 man pull..

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility