Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We like to play RuneScape, do you?

Mitch

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lost 500 MIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

H GF BANK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH UMAD?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHa

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

You lost 500 MIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

H GF BANK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH UMAD?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHa

l0l

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Dang DF. Great job on your trip.

I find it funny though that you say "Don't make yourself look absolutely retarded by posting a bait or a flame. Enjoy yourselves, and have a nice night." And in half your pictures it says "Ch slumping so soon" and "Ch ending so soon" and you don't expect flame.

OT: Great Trip Defience. Impressed with the wins.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

mac miller mix tape nice :P

Such a beast rapper Chad, who's to dispute!

Hey Seany, you spelt Defiance wrong LOL! and I know, it wasn't my idea, I swear!

It was a 'Reply'

@turisma

hey d00fus head: AIN'T EVEN MAD

We dipped to stairs because we were outnumbered, it was the smartest thing we could do to minimize how many people died while our 5-6 returners were coming back lol. We were happy with being able to do 3 gap advantages in 1 fight, the point of that fight was to practice our spread-organization. Thanks for the fight, you obviously had more opts and have all the right to claim that win. Anything after we rushed to stairs was just us thinking on our feet to do what we could to make it so our members enjoyed that fight even more (which was call CH then clear whoever was left when they were weakened).

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yeah we got the point of why you called Ch.

Like Willturb said, they're just syndromed. Didn't do you any good, took fifteen years and by the time they even went there we were done banking and went to go and kill em.

Like Willturb said, they're just syndromed. Didn't do you any good, took fifteen years and by the time they even went there we were done banking and went to go and kill em.

Uhh I was told you guys logged out when CH came lol and we cleared them that time, not you guys. (You did it before our fight) It did do us good, because it gave us a win in that same inventory. So it was a win-win-lose situation. DF won, H won, CH lost

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Uhh I was told you guys logged out when CH came lol and we cleared them that time, not you guys. (You did it before our fight) It did do us good, because it gave us a win in that same inventory. So it was a win-win-lose situation. DF won, H won, CH lost

yep, i'd honestly hate to be in CH, losing like 90% of fights I'd rather be in IR and win like 90% of fights and go undefeated for months and dominate kids then watch as they cry on purewarfare.

110210183405.png

Yo tbh you guys own, you cleared like 28 of them atleast then and u had 17? daaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Actually thats pretty ownage, you guys vid any of it

Shame that you avoided us. But it's understandable. I'd avoid suiciding too.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

You prove to me everyday that you're a total tool.

Soz I don't fight a bunch of **** talking cocky bastards on runescape, you don't deserve action.

Go return with your hunters crossbow and your power amulet mate.

You prove to me everyday that you're a total tool.

Soz I don't fight a bunch of **** talking cocky bastards on runescape, you don't deserve action.

Go return with your hunters crossbow and your power amulet mate.

If how we return bothers you so much, fight us in clan wars. No returns. Items dropped.

But see you'll decline that too. So it doesn't phase me. Just be glad the norm clans weren't out this weekend.

And yeah I'm not a tool, but I have a tool, and I use him to gain leaks every weekend to **** your clan. My tool is pretty hefty. Just be happy your leak didn't show up this week.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki