Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We like to play RuneScape, do you?

Mitch

You act as if I didn't know who that was within 5 seconds and kicked him from the cc and got loot from him. Your tool is rather ****, stick to east drags.

You're not worth my time, and you have no right to be here, as I do not see anything on here saying Ft CPR. You're arguing with me for absolutely no reason, therefore you're almost 20 going on 12.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam don't act like you have spies and leaks in clans, you don't have ****, and you never did. Your attempts to get spies in IR made me cringe. Where were these "spies" when you guys were getting hit/crashed week after week. Dieing, getting slaughtered, massacred sent to lumby OWNED. lols it just shows how some clans are winners, and some clans are losers, and cpr my friend, are losers.

110210183405.png

Sam don't act like you have spies and leaks in clans, you don't have ****, and you never did. Your attempts to get spies in IR made me cringe. Where were these "spies" when you guys were getting hit/crashed week after week. Dieing, getting slaughtered, massacred sent to lumby OWNED. lols it just shows how some clans are winners, and some clans are losers, and cpr my friend, are losers.

Every clan got crashed during the BH era. lmao. Who are you anyways, oh aren't you that kid still giving mouth to *** to Evan?

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Every clan got crashed during the BH era. lmao. Who are you anyways, oh aren't you that kid still giving mouth to *** to Evan?

dont flatter urself, that was hotkeying

Yeah we got the point of why you called Ch.

Like Willturb said, they're just syndromed. Didn't do you any good, took fifteen years and by the time they even went there we were done banking and went to go and kill em.

Uhh I was told you guys logged out when CH came lol and we cleared them that time, not you guys. (You did it before our fight) It did do us good, because it gave us a win in that same inventory. So it was a win-win-lose situation. DF won, H won, CH lost

Yo tbh you guys own, you cleared like 28 of them atleast then and u had 17? daaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Actually thats pretty ownage, you guys vid any of it

They had around 20 when you guys dipped, we did vid but got lazy editors. We'll be putting vids up again soon when I redownload sony lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Well done Df.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"