Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guess whos Back?

Brian.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to see how your leadership adapts to the evolved form of pure clanning and how your launch affects other clans. More competition is never a bad thing.

Welcome back and good luck.

I found this funny:

Current Clan: Who idiot play RuneScape

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I'm kind of amazed we got the exact leadership we had back in the day, back.

aha nothing ever changes.

Never the less i'm deffinatly down for the ride. xD

edit:

[TH]Sponge is still Crystal, and she loves to be called Crystal.

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

Woo :)

Old school clan coming back!

Good luck guys

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I remember back in June 2007, you used to hunt Calamity with 20 more than us. You treated us like your meal and feasted upon our loot. I have waited nearly four years for this, prepare to be on the receiving end buttfuckers.

I will strip naked and feel the cold leather on my new £120 leather chair touch my warm buttocks as I move my mouse cursor over your delicious body. I will devour your loot over and over again, savouring every precious moment. Oh how I will enjoy it.

lol-u-scared-th.jpg

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I remember back in June 2007, you used to hunt Calamity with 20 more than us. You treated us like your meal and feasted upon our loot. I have waited nearly four years for this, prepare to be on the receiving end buttfuckers.

I will strip naked and feel the cold leather on my new £120 leather chair touch my warm buttocks as I move my mouse cursor over your delicious body. I will devour your loot over and over again, savouring every precious moment. Oh how I will enjoy it.

lol-u-scared-th.jpg

healthy competition

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

lol-u-scared-th.jpg

ROFL EPIC POST POST IS EPIC

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

lol-u-scared-th.jpg

:(

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg