Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Acc 78 CMB

Major

Hi,

Recently I made a topic but this one is more serious I feel.

My MINIMUM stats that I will be joining a clan are 75/80/10 80HP 99Mage 86Range 45Prayer 78 cmb. I will be training Range to 99 over time and Str is unknown. Just to get what my account will be like so no low level pure clans with a combat cap sorry.

Acc: Major Gatsby

Alright, so I am looking for a clan that can has a group of people that P2P pk. Meaning they have trips for FUN, unofficial trips are fine, but I really like the spontaneous trips when you just mass a few people and go clear rev caves. If you don't have that type of community then don't bother. F2P mini's are fun to do as well, I wouldn't mind having those but I understand if they don't happen. P2P mini's are fine as well.

Other things to consider...

You MUST be ok with me:

-Rushing with prayer in Edge

-Teleports when not on an official trip

Doesn't matter if you are F2P based just as long as there is some P2P activity that is fine. :)

Aside from that I really don't see much else that I do. Must be able to be down with NH.

Hopefully I can find a clan that is for me. :)

Thanks.

2njhlzm.png

Getting 75 attack today.

You can check CP out. We're f2p based but some of our members are always pking on their own or with a small team near drags, rev caves, etc in a variety of cbt lvls. You can check other p2p based clans like WAR or TlP too

#clan-cp

#tlp

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

You'd fit in with Violent Demise perfectly. We have small p2p pk trips almost every night and F2P pk on the weekends. We don't have rules against you rushing/praying/teleporting either. Come check us out, my nick is Pal if you wanna know more about us or have anything you wanna ask.

#VD

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

#Tribulation

Dominance of every med clan in P2P, every single sunday.

Fighting Hpc clans P2P matched during the week.

Rstribulation.com and PM [TR[David on Irc.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Try out #tlp man

Amazing community and #1 at p2p

http://s11.zetaboards.com/Tlp_Rs/index/

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Havoc litterally has P2P trips every day, along with a p2p mini/prep, and Inners.

You might enjoy it there. Check us out.

Www.Havoc-Rs.com

#Havoc

If you don't like Havoc, then i suggest CPR.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Try out TR, one of the best p2p matched and also dominant on sundays. We also have been dominant in f2p recently for mpc.

#Tribulation and www.rstribulation.com

If you have any questions or wanna know something contact me in irc.

Try HAVOC :)

Join #HAVOC

idle cc "HAVOC_CC"

or add me & PM "lPrinz"

We dont work as a clan, we work as a FAMILY.

Hit us up :)

prinz.gif
havocsxs1.png
www.HAVOC-RS.com

If you are really looking to get into P2p fighting and pking then Foe is perfect for you.

We have P2P pk trips through the week and have official pk trips on Sunday and Friday.

We do also have f2p pk trips on Saturday.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012