Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

im open for a new home

Duval

i went away on a trip for my job and i came back to find out my clan was closed lol i cant be bothered to fix what was done and im just not really in the mood for the stress and ignorant ppl that comes with leading a clan. i mean leaving for 3 days and a clan dies that means something or someone is to hung on one leader or the other ppl cant do ****.

Clans im not interested in:

Malice

Zenith

Cp

Is

dF

-Low level clans-

Some basic information:

Most ppl know me good bad semi good or semi bad idc tbh ill sign autographs later. im here to chill dont wanna be pushed to do **** i dont wanna do and i dont want stress looking for a chill community a place where i can talk about getting s;l\mashed high and laugh in the end. getting to know ppl isnt a huge issue for me seeing as i know everyone

Claning experience:

Member of

AAO

DP

VO

CT

envy

Poison

tunescape

exodus

Leader of

Ch

OB

SMD

Ranked in

The Rising

Damage inc

Divine Forces

Stats:

60att

82str

30def

94mage

75range

88prayer

quested rune gloves and Turm also have fally shield 3 and bodybody.

Impress me!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Hey duval, i dont think u really like WAR so im not even really going to suggest it, but i suggest Eop, they are a cool community, and have some great leaders.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

1st

I honestly feel like Control is the clan for you. Not sure whether or not you're still on good terms with P0ke and the gang but definitely look into that.

P.S - HAHAHAHAH Malice, Zenith, Cp, Is, dF! I didn't make the list (H)

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

p0ke wont let me rejoin b\c of my def but im a man with turm :] im thinking Eop but i got to many issues with some ppl i mean i intro'd eop but it seems more hostile then anything. but i got mad love for goop and matt and milky.

o and im sorry pnk but i cant stand suicide it be a clash of heads broski.

any others?

14wc5fo.jpg

Don't think anywhere accepts 31 def really besides EOP, TLP, and PERHAPS Final Ownage. Other than that - best of luck on your search.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

no pic no proof :]

Pretty sure clans require at least a screenshot pic of stats + (PLUS) a log turned on - Lying only hurts yourself, deny it all you want cause quite frankly I really dc, I'm used to it. ^^

I win gg.

No seriously Corey GL finding a place - it's not as easy as you think it is.

One thing that might appeal to others more is removing the "Oh-I'm-Never-Joining-These-Clans" part. It's usually bad to go about close minded, not only does it prove that your ignorant but your just sealing off your own opportunities to try things out. :o

ofc furious but there is other places then the clans i stated i wouldnt mind joining negative or something like that but come on now u expect ME to join cp zenith or malice. i just posted it to make it known dont waste ur time i dont want to join ur clan :] i used to hate FI but seeing as there not on my list :P and i think ima sell gen n battle and blooded and get a maxed 1def to rejoin control i always loved that place

14wc5fo.jpg

If you're looking for something new, I'd suggest Havoc.

When Hy closed i was kinda the same way. Didn't know where to go, just wanted to have fun. I joined Havoc, and everyone in there is friendly, made alot of friends and found a new home.

But if you don't wanna do that, then Tlp/Fi/Eop?

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

didnt even think about havoc tbh! i like loki alot and i think that clan would fancy my taste in clanning ill give ur site a intro and see how it goes!

14wc5fo.jpg

haha quit rs ur like 20 years old

You're way too picky when it comes to where you're going...Don't see you liking any place you're going to try to go.

You've stirred way too many enemies, and the only clans you listed where you aren't interested in are the only clans that half the people would go if you aren't joining EOP

Have fun and good luck Corey.

p0ke wont let me rejoin b\c of my def but im a man with turm :] im thinking Eop but i got to many issues with some ppl i mean i intro'd eop but it seems more hostile then anything. but i got mad love for goop and matt and milky.

o and im sorry pnk but i cant stand suicide it be a clash of heads broski.

any others?

Well at once point u guys didnt hate each other lol. But yea i understand.

Good luck.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

sorry mitch i do have alot of ppl who respect me considering ur not one of them doesnt burst my bubble and if my account was 1def i could have more of a selection to join im sorry i wont join ur clan :( and tbh if u sat down and got to know the REAL me ud be surprised about how chill of a person i am. ask anyone who ever was lead by me im actually a chill dude.

14wc5fo.jpg