Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP Dominates F2P [110+ People]

Solo

2 week prep

outnumbered

addy

first win in 3 month

foe

tlp

mains

i'd say we need an excuse generator :teehee:

OT: Great job everyone, showing why we are the top F2P clan :)

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like MM got destroyed, which is expected at close to even opts.

good job on your trip

someone's still mad their clan's dead. gj eop, but if the situation were to be turned around, would you even try to fight us?

Someone is still mad that my "dead clan" had such a profound effect on them that they're still bringing it up one and a half years later? Time to move on... ^_^

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

good job on your trip

someone's still mad their clan's dead. gj eop, but if the situation were to be turned around, would you even try to fight us?

Someone is still mad that my "dead clan" had such a profound effect on them that they're still bringing it up one and a half years later? Time to move on... ^_^

coming from the only dead clan that posts dead clan anniversaries on pure warfare.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13724

A TRIBUTE TO THE BESTEST CLAN

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

good job on your trip

coming from the only dead clan that posts dead clan anniversaries on pure warfare.

18 months later and you're still mad

I'd be flattered IVP

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

2 week prep

outnumbered

addy

first win in 3 month

foe

tlp

mains

Nuff said.

I dedicate this to the try hards of MM who can't succeed a single positive thing in their RuneScape lives except lose to the unstoppable Eruption of Pures every week.

You should be happy we decided to fight you 3 times and give you some action when we were outnumbered by 20+ Unlike when we outnumber you by 5-10 ppl you guys run and hide all day in lobby. Just Saying.

how ironic is that. we are the ones who fite u guys outnumbered. stop making excuses cuz u got raped

good job on your trip

18 months later and you're still mad

I'd be flattered IVP

The modern day troll

disappointment.jpg

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Thought MM was better than that. :/

you tought lol, They never win fights fair...you know? calling hf, cp, using mains etc,

Eop kings of f2p

Indeed, you should start considering moving to zybez forums though, pure warfare isn't for you if more and more 30-40 def joins EOP. You cannot be #1 unless you've defeated RSD ( your defence cap ). Don't bother explaining me something cause I'm not going to read it, you know you are currently doing good simply because of your adamant.

images1scf.jpg

2 week prep

outnumbered

addy

first win in 3 month

foe

tlp

mains

Nuff said.

^This.

dipsy.png

you tought lol, They never win fights fair...you know? calling hf, cp, using mains etc,

Eop kings of f2p

Indeed, you should start considering moving to zybez forums though, pure warfare isn't for you if more and more 30-40 def joins EOP. You cannot be #1 unless you've defeated RSD ( your defence cap ). Don't bother explaining me something cause I'm not going to read it, you know you are currently doing good simply because of your adamant.

Lmao so thats what your leaders are telling you nowadays eh? If anything, I soon expect to see more MM topics on zybez to make yourselves "look good" with your fake topics, because soon, nobody on these forums are going to believe you anymore. If you think we are doing good because 10 out of 130 of our members have adamant armour, then damn, MM's piling skills must be horrible because it doesn't take much organization to KO somebody wearing addy lol.

Excuses used by MM:

-FOEOP (not my fault foe hates you aswell, talk **** get hit)

-2 week sign ups (which was more like a 5 day topic, not even sign-ups l0l)

-adamant armour (7% of our clan has addy, come at me bro)

-invites (bs)

-open cc (more bs)

-being on good terms with TLP (yes, but we dont need them to beat you)

-mains (lol)

-being outnumbered (We shouldn't be outnumbering your 180+ man ml to begin with)

-first win in months (lmao, yeah right)

-Full-out us talk (lmao, full-outs dont mean ****, plus it would be crashed)

Excuses to come in the future by MM:

-Zenith members joined EOP (youmadbro?)

-The sun was in our eyes when you rushed (wouldn't surprise me)

Yeah, your running out of excuses, and since i already predicted the next excuses to come from the mighty makers of mayhem, I just want wait to see them and laugh my ass of while not giving a damn.

Can a mod please close this topic? :teehee:

thekingu.png

Eop kings of f2p

Lmao so thats what your leaders are telling you nowadays eh? If anything, I soon expect to see more MM topics on zybez to make yourselves "look good" with your fake topics, because soon, nobody on these forums are going to believe you anymore. If you think we are doing good because 10 out of 130 of our members have adamant armour, then damn, MM's piling skills must be horrible because it doesn't take much organization to KO somebody wearing addy lol.

Excuses used by MM:

-FOEOP (not my fault foe hates you aswell, talk **** get hit)

-2 week sign ups (which was more like a 5 day topic, not even sign-ups l0l)

-adamant armour (7% of our clan has addy, come at me bro)

-invites (bs)

-open cc (more bs)

-being on good terms with TLP (yes, but we dont need them to beat you)

-mains (lol)

-being outnumbered (We shouldn't be outnumbering your 180+ man ml to begin with)

-first win in months (lmao, yeah right)

-Full-out us talk (lmao, full-outs dont mean ****, plus it would be crashed)

Excuses to come in the future by MM:

-Zenith members joined EOP (youmadbro?)

-The sun was in our eyes when you rushed (wouldn't surprise me)

Yeah, your running out of excuses, and since i already predicted the next excuses to come from the mighty makers of mayhem, I just want wait to see them and laugh my ass of while not giving a damn.

Can a mod please close this topic? :teehee:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

+1 inb4lock

Untitled23232-3.jpg