Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP Dominates F2P [110+ People]

Solo

Lmfao we never peaked at 112 ppl our max was like 93 lol..

gratz on ur trip mm never had 112 we peaked around 105 but u guys did good after 2 weeks of prep time gl tomoro

I sense inaccuracies in these statements.

About to rush you guys in our first fight. As you can see we only had 90 ppl and 93 in cc which was our peak. Put up a hell of a fight being out opted by 20 people you know. See you tomorrow eop :)

110319162732.png

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Inu

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

If you regard all the accusations made by both clans, MM and EOP appear to be both the evilest of the evil.

It's obvious they aren't so make my job easier and stop typing.

what is your job specifically?

If you look at my member rank, it would say moderator. I hope you can at least tell that.

no sir, i how do that?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

gratz on ur trip mm never had 112 we peaked around 105 but u guys did good after 2 weeks of prep time gl tomoro

About to rush you guys in our first fight. As you can see we only had 90 ppl and 93 in cc which was our peak. Put up a hell of a fight being out opted by 20 people you know. See you tomorrow eop :)

110319162732.png

Ops forgot to add you can also see your Eop main "I eopz" Who camps on our leaders every trip right about 1-2 lvls above us. :down:

110319162732.png

Ops forgot to add you can also see your Eop main "I eopz" Who camps on our leaders every trip right about 1-2 lvls above us. :down:

saw that main at sperm hill :teehee:

was expected with 2 weeks of prep, but a few corrections.

1. MM had just over 100 first fight, not 112. (93 in main cc and ~8 in 2nd cc)

2. We were the last clan standing at that free for all, and we had a good number left when CP crashed (more than 12, idk where you got that number from)

but yeh, good pull EOP, lets see if you keep the momentum.

tyronep.jpg

MM looking alot like Tyrone.

I mean if you're gonna ballpark your opts, at least come up with some sort of an agreeable number rather than ranging your opt count between 22 and 140. Every clan loses. No clan is perfect.

And how is 2 weeks preparation any sort of an excuse to lose. If anything EOP is at a disadvantage from skipping a weekend losing their momentum. An empty weekend schedule can hurt a clan quite a bit. Just sayin. But nonetheless, EOP lookin strong, MM shouldn't be flaming. EOP loves flamewars, and they will compete.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

tyronep.jpg

I mean if you're gonna ballpark your opts, at least come up with some sort of an agreeable number rather than ranging your opt count between 22 and 140. Every clan loses. No clan is perfect.

And how is 2 weeks preparation any sort of an excuse to lose. If anything EOP is at a disadvantage from skipping a weekend losing their momentum. An empty weekend schedule can hurt a clan quite a bit. Just sayin. But nonetheless, EOP lookin strong, MM shouldn't be flaming. EOP loves flamewars, and they will compete.

OH... ****

tyronep.jpg

lmfao loled

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

was expected with 2 weeks of prep, but a few corrections.

1. MM had just over 100 first fight, not 112. (93 in main cc and ~8 in 2nd cc)

2. We were the last clan standing at that free for all, and we had a good number left when CP crashed (more than 12, idk where you got that number from)

but yeh, good pull EOP, lets see if you keep the momentum.

Loost like correction #1 just ruined what u said one and, But a few corrections

1. As you can see at the very begining of our topic it shows that we didn't prepare for 2 weeks lol so you just sound dumb

2. after pushing you from sperm hill all the way to east of fog sp crashed and u guys ran off somewhere leaving us to fight cp and once you guys remassed enough you re-rushed to claim your "victory"

3. Did you even win a fight today?

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

why eop flaming so much? good pull and gratz on your win. dont get to cocky tho.

I don't see anyone flaming, and how are we "cocky"?

I don't consider my clan #1 unless we smash your clan week in and week out; consistency is what matters.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Props to MM for going 3 rounds. Can always expect a Maker of Mayhem to go hard and put up a great fight.

Untitled5t65345.png