Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC/MPC WORLD WAR

Trile

so ef have went from 45 to 20 pulls in 2, 3 weeks?

grats - and df

If you can read we pulled 32, and if you were smart you'd shut up lol. Grats on - and dF for the free drop party

@Willy you are scottish what gives you the right to say anything to anyone l0l? Negative keep PW thugging.

For sure brah. Rolly the gangster is mad tho

mad? why would i be mad bro?

we not the one need allies every saturday!!

WAR pmed us to form a ally and then Strike Team asked for a ally since they are having a bad pull. Together us 3 formed a alliance called The Allies,

?

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

EF CLEARED WOOT

Selling Negative team capes; all looted in battle; PM quickly only 200 left. [1k each]

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

so ef have went from 45 to 20 pulls in 2, 3 weeks?

grats - and df

If you can read we pulled 32, and if you were smart you'd shut up lol. Grats on - and dF for the free drop party

@Willy you are scottish what gives you the right to say anything to anyone l0l? Negative keep PW thugging.

For sure brah. Rolly the gangster is mad tho

mad? why would i be mad bro?

we not the one need allies every saturday!!

WAR pmed us to form a ally and then Strike Team asked for a ally since they are having a bad pull. Together us 3 formed a alliance called The Allies,

?

?

Great job boys

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Just a few things.

About you clearing us @ Hutz.

Lets see, if you watch the video that maf1a posted, you'd see that the fight at huts actually started as a simple 1v1, about us rushing you, you can see we actually just stumbled upon you guys. After seeing EF, we immediately ran back to hutz to hold our ground. After a few minutes of fighting BV rushes in, but no one cares about BV.

Then from the south you'll see Striketeam rushing into the fight, and right before they rush in you see EF retreating to SP( guess you had to use your allies to handle us huh?)

Right after Striketeam rushes, WAR rushes which makes BV run to singles, and after a while Negative calls a regroup at singles for a rerush.

Now, lets do some simple math.

WAR(I heard 30ish pull?)+EF(32 according to you Mr.Rolly)+Striketeam(Im gonna say about 10) v Negative ( we had about 28 for that fight.)

Thanks, I love it when EF needs to team up 72 opts to fight us, makes me feel special.

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

You ran into us walking single(about lv 14) and ACTUALLY tried to chase us, then you said you cleared us simply because we walked south? LOL.

Good luck on your future trips, and lets try to keep this flame-free.

For the idiotic negative members still posting on the topic stop now or I'll deal with you, you all know which clan teamed and you all know what happened so posting flame on this topic 1. Makes you look stupid. and 2. Just baits them even more.

Let them flame its there topic, however amusing it is.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png