Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise F2p Saturday

Darren

Violent Demise headed out into the unknown today too see what was up in f2p, little to our amazement 2 clans declined fighting us, we then sat around deep wilderness looking for masser/random teams to hit, after 20 minutes i approached Resurgence to set up a pkri at maze, they accepted, both clans knowing that Resurgence had the number advantage and Violent Demise had the level advantage, we chose to defend then we soon set up at maze with the confidence flowing through our members.

VD Starting: 10

Resurgence Starting: 14

As we waited on R rushing we had a few little spam piles on the go to get our members focused and ready to spam there little heads off.

110319211133.png

As they rushed we got a quick first pile, our calling was great on teamspeak and in game, our piling was strong and we were one banging Resurgence members left and right, we had great tanks from a few of our members and after a few minutes in it looked like it was to go in our favour, Resurgence done really well being out levelled, they had strong piles throughout the entire fight, some VD members were put through tank tests and passed with flying colours, the war then went in our favour and we got a fall in and took ending.

VD Ending: 5

Resurgence Ending: 0

Thanks to Resurgence for the clean fight, hope we can do more like this soon, Vid will hopefully be up tomorrow!

110319212020.png

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Em sorry no ending pic atm, Blame Marc/Sean noobs logged offline before i made the topic.. them/video will be up tomorrow !

how violent on a scale of 1-10

Off the chart mate :D

hayley2copy.png

nice job dude. btw its son of sara

I AM BACK!!!!!

RSN- Eltomo JR (68 pure), and akafull1ron (102), Killianx ( 99) , ii drop u ii (54)

naruto1.jpg

Pure clans - Ex- FI council- Ex MM - elite Ex- EoP Ex-Malice

Main clans- Ex Cor- Council ex exodus

Wooot.

Hi again, Darren. ^.^

Hi Anthoni :thumbsup:

Wow look at me stalk this topic heh :teehee:

hayley2copy.png

Gj guys. Keep it up

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i had a blackout lmfa0ef0aef0lawflo

GJ babys

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png