Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Downfall Saturday Trip

Versace

Alright so today we went out into wild with 17 man starting opts, peaked at 21 and ended with 18.

We had a fun trip, only action we got was a huge hour war vs Team Genocide. It was a great war and went both ways but in the end Td Managed to take the win and clear TG. We then left, and TG returned as a unit then claimed win. Thats ok, we all know who won. Also towards the end Tg started to bring invites aswell as mains... Debated, some eop mains showed up with TG hats/capes etc. A pretty lame attempt to make a comeback, but how did that work for them? =)

Heres some screenies for the fun action trip!

110320215431.png

110319215413.png

110320215420.png

Look @ minimap, like 2 mins before we left and claimed

110319192455.png

110319200336.png

110319200433.png

Enjoy and watch for more destruction. #Team-Downfall we taking over.

You got cleared idiot, your ml is 12 higher, you declined my request for a 1 def p2p fullout and 5 of your ops quit your team as soon as the trip was over. You remassed in edge and spammed tg cleared and you brang tribulation. You are retarded.

110319224004.png

110319213501.png

You got cleared idiot, your ml is 12 higher, you declined my request for a 1 def p2p fullout and 5 of your ops quit your team as soon as the trip was over. You remassed in edge and spammed tg cleared and you brang tribulation. You are retarded.

110319224004.png

110319213501.png

Team Genocide is ftw. Team downie ftl.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

TG is clearly upset, and good job taking the td cleared spam after we left LOL anyone can remass at edge then have a mass tele to gdz. tisk tisk, I though Tg would be able to take a loss. Im disgusted.

TG is clearly upset, and good job taking the td cleared spam after we left LOL anyone can remass at edge then have a mass tele to gdz. tisk tisk, I though Tg would be able to take a loss. Im disgusted.

5 or ur opts left cause u cant take a loss rofl remember, /msg Zach|0mg 1 def cap fullout anytime

110319224004.png

110319213501.png

Team Genocide is ftw. Team downie ftl.

anyone can remass at edge then have a mass tele to gdz. tisk tisk, I though Tg would be able to take a loss. Im disgusted.

anyone can get cleared and remass at edge, then take ending pics. tisk tisk, im disgusted