Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers vs The FOE+EOP Alliance

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

This trip was dedicated to 13th, our lost warrior who broke his computer in attempt to install Gentoo Linux.

110320231353.png

Never forget.

---------------

P2P has been loads of fun for MM lately. Today we were excited for a nice little trip and set out with 100+, peaking at 115 People and maintaining 100-105 pretty much the entire trip.

We knew with such an amazing pull kids would sink low to try to beat us, but the patheticness that happened this trip was unlike any we had seen before.

The Story:

EOP, with Zenith closing into them last night, pretty much matched our pull and had ~110 people. They thought they would be big and try to take us on by catching us off guard this one time, but we ******* ganked them. When they had like 20 people left, they called FOE to crash.

We weren't going to back down, so this FOEOP alliance was on our ***** the entire trip. It was impossible to fight one without getting the other there. Provided for some good lulz and loot.

1103201730261.png

110320232827.png

9tjn1f.png

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

To start the trip we was chillin at 18 port and EOP rushed us. We quickly spread and began to ******* dominate them. After about 2 minutes, they had maybe 20-30 left and we pushed them into the trees east of 18 port. As soon as we began pulling out specs and clearing them, the mighty Final Ownage Elite rushed in, yelling off red capes, tryiing to help them and kill us. We turned around and fought FOE and cleared them out as well.

We pretty much cleared both clans, but we weren't really bothered taking on 2 clans at once in a return battle. 110 vs 200 in a return battle just doesn't add up logically. We took our loot and got the **** out of there once we killed off their main rushes and were unskulled returning and holding the return spot at 18 ports.

MM Starting - 115

MM Ending - 70-80 when foe crashed, then mabybe 30-40 after clearing the rest of EOP and decking foe's initial crash group

EOP Starting - 110-120

EOP Ending - 0

FOE Starting - 80-90

FOE Ending - like 40 being gay hugging return spot

n4cnt2.png

We ran around trying to hunt foe for awhile but everytime we'd go to their world they'd be like "lol gaise lets go bank"

we got impatient so decided to rush them at lvl 3 varrok wild lmao, we cleared them.

MM Starting - 115

MM Ending - 115

FOE Starting - 80ish

FOE Ending - 0

happy bday =]

110320164746.png

n4cnt2.png

We bullied foe around a little more, was pretty lulz we trapped them inside corp and like their 20 lowest IQ members came out and got decked.

Then EOP asked me for a planned run in. I gave Tayabb pretty fair warning that if they called FOE I'd have sex with his wife and stuff like that, but he didn't listen to my warning.

It started at 18 ports as a 1v1, and MM demolished EOP. EOP ran into altar in desperation with like 30 kids, so we pushed into altar and specced them all out. As we pushed into altar, FOE rushed from the north. We were all getting like 1 fps cause of the lag, but even through the lag the remaining EOP members could not tank our mighty special attacks.

Once eop were cleared we turned around to fight FOE at altar entrance. We were owning them as well and it was looking pretty good to clear 2 clans at once, but then FOEOP called their newest minion, WAR. WAR came in off foe+eop camping our returners and getting into the fight killing us. At this point we were like **** that **** and just called our members to get out with their loot and make it to edge.

At edge we banked our loot and got a rerush, killing Foe+eop's little unorganized groups around SC. Then we ran up BH waiting for their full rerush, but it never came. So we rushed into bh crater where foe were falled in waiting to sandwich us and just owned them in single.

After the free loot in single we ended our trip.

MM Starting - 110

MM Ending - 60-70 ending VS eop when FOE crashed

MM Ending #2 - 50 in single clearing that single fest when we ended

EOP Starting - 110-120

EOP Ending - like 10 hiding in the very back of altar when foe crashed

FOE Starting - 80-90

FOE Ending - 0 they got owned in single, every member died.

n4cnt2.png

Today we discovered what happens when a Pure Clan becomes simply untouchable by any single pure clan. We discovered how low they are willing to go to try to beat us. We discovered how much fear we put into the hearts of other clans.

I'd say good fight to all clans, but they weren't good fights at all. They were displays of complete feebleness, fear, and desperation.

Anyway, thank you for the loot.

Sincerely,

Toxic Slay

Pics

1nymfc3.gif

110320145626.png

1qukjja.png

t7uwdw.png

cf3d59.png

110320222440.png

110320165128.png

110320162524.png

110320170126.png

110320172408.png

110320173546.png

110320225802.png

cf3d59.png

110320230920.png

110320212637.png

110320181935.png

110320183423.png

110320172648.png

110320182046.png

dsdddr.jpg

vseoplagg.png

rhk680.png

110320142418.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I thought foe hit rock bottom, but they just keep sinking.. gfs today FOE+EOP. (and war + whoever else helped u)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

So pretty much your topic is complaining that you were raped all day by EoP + FOE when you tried calling HF.

A topic without a win, try keep up that momentum MM :D

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

So pretty much your topic is complaining that you were raped all day by EoP + FOE when you tried calling HF.

yeah, its all about teaming rather than the clans individual performance

some clans have it (mm), others never will (foeop)

You are complaining that we tried to call HF when it was war+foe+eop vs mm??? Seriously, FOE and EOP have sunk so low it's rather remarkable.

All the pictures that show you fighting eop, show you LOOSING to eop.

Not sure if srs.

Waiting for your vid

>loosing

rofl

Also, if we were ever even close to losing to ONLY EOP during this entire trip, I'd be in my bathroom crying myself a river that my clan sucked so bad.

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

You forgot to mention hf's opts.

Its funny how u ask us for a run in and say "no boyfriends" yet 30 seconds into the fight hf hits us

But yeh congratz on your "wins"

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Its funny how u ask us for a run in and say "no boyfriends" yet 30 seconds into the fight hf hits us

hf had a war vs FF today

idit

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Went out today knowing that we wouldn't get a 1v1. Instead, we were up against constant 2v1's and even a 3v1 and still battered everything in our path. I guess this is just weekly routine with being in the #1 Pure Clan eh? :thumbsup:

Gj boys and see you addy daddies next week.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Urmmm, hf were not at any of the fights we had :/ They had a planned full out all trip, gf try another excuse ya?

av-4128.gif

Here's a pic of me killing some israeli kid and EOP getting cleared (eop = white dots)

110320171027h.png

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY