Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance P2P Pk Trip 3/20/11

Exotic

dfbannerban1-1.png

.:: Defiance ::.

[ » » » » » » ]

IRC: #clan-dF

Member List: Defiance Member List

[ « « « « « « ]

dfdivider.png

videospwtopics.png

dfdivider.png

Following up such a great F2P Trip yesterday, we set out today with 45 strong Defiants ready to have some fun in P2P. Right off the bat we accepted a PKRI vs Havoc at dwarves, and got ready to feast.

With Havoc defending at dwarves, we rushed in and the madness began.

dfvsh.png

Featuring...

dfvscpr.png

Defiance Starting: 45

Havoc Starting: 28

Havoc Mains: 2

CPR Starting: 30

WAR Starting: 44

Pushing Havoc north of gap, we pursued them and the fight slowly shifted towards GDZ where we continued to push them back, and took control of the fight with ease. The fight raged on for a good 15 minutes of Havoc returning and trying to gain control of the fight.

Holding GDZ for a solid 15 minutes and picking off Havoc/getting sniped by Havoc mains, WAR soon got word of the fight and crashed from the West. We fell back towards New Gate and cleared the remaining Havoc at 50 ports.

Havoc tried getting a return group at GDZ but we quickly swept back in and gave them a smack.

Simultaneously, CPR decides to crash from the South, but got cleared as quickly as they showed up.

WAR was still around at that time and gave fight to the straggling CPR and thus the fight was over.

Defiance Ending: 40

Havoc: 0

Havoc Mains: 0

CPR: 0

WAR: 35

dfdivider.png

After clearing Havoc/CPR, we decided it was time to bank all our loot and get a regroup. We found Havoc standing in Edgeville, shouting at us for another PKRI. Gladly, we accepted again for another feast of Havoc lootations. With 40+ strong Defiants still, we got ready to fight Havoc at graveyard.

However, as we got spread and potted up, our scouts told us that CPR was lurking in the trees (again) waiting to surprise us.

Instead, we rushed them and plunged into the frenzy.

Havoc also thought this would be their opportunity for a cheap win, so we held off two clans (as usual) as best we could.

WAR was around lvl 13 ports as well, and they jumped in on the fight.

Apparently CT also got word of the fight because they also showed up.

With 5+ clans already fighting, why not add more?

Fatality showed up as well, along with TR. We heard word of CP sniffing about, but they didn't engage us in battle.

With the 7 way fight going on, we focused on killing the remaining CPR/CT. TR and Fi were fighting in the midst, so we let them do their thing.

Deciding the fight wasn't worth keeping alive, we regrouped and headed out for a final hurrah!

Finding FOE and MM both in level 1 wildy, we figured we'd hit them and call it a day.

*<;D

dfdivider.png

picturesforpwtopic.png

110320203501.png

110320131554.png

110320131647.png

110320133018.png

110320133026.png

110320133050.png

110320133320.png

110320133410.png

110320133738.png

110320135532.png

110320141634.png

screenshot142.png

110320142546.png

110320134621.png

Havoc, Pure clans are for pures. :/

dfdivider.png

Thanks to everyone who came out today, and thanks for reading.

#clan-dF

www.RS-Defiance.com

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj DF :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

lies. we started with 28. and we cleared u twice at GDZ till War was called. none of us had mains either. considering twista was there which was Evan from IR. then we spanked u at Ca aswell.

another one bites the dust

110320134621.png

in this pic u posted shows no dF around only Havoc and a random main this would be the time we cleared u!

btw in that pic i see carns. which is the leader of a clan called massacre. so u got some invites aswell bro?

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

(21:05:07) -[YM]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [dF] Defiance (http://RS-Defiance.com) | Members: 47 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: Not Set | Cape: Wilderness38 | Homeworld: 46 | [Averages] Cmb: 77.67/80.81; Str: 87.57; Cns: 83.49; Mage: 93.15; Range: 87.81; Overall: 1,240 | Last Update: 20th Mar 2011

you pulled 45/47?

Good job guys.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

lies. we started with 28. and we cleared u twice at GDZ till War was called. none of us had mains either. considering twista was there which was Evan from IR. then we spanked u at Ca aswell.

he was killing us u dumb 4nr

also that was when we went to new gate after clearing you

funny that the only people around gdz at that time were havoc and the main attacked the only df member

another one bites the dust

110320134621.png

in this pic u posted shows no dF around only Havoc and a random main this would be the time we cleared u!

btw in that pic i see carns. which is the leader of a clan called massacre. so u got some invites aswell bro?

And in that pic I as well see a main clearly only attacking Defiance members. As for your other point it seems you too are on that ml! Your logic is beyond me.

Actually there were no negative members with us, considering they don't even do P2P.

Maybe you should try going out on Sunday's and do P2P yourselves before you even try to be a critic on pw.

@Duval, the pic when your guys' main was camping me was after we were fighting CPR at gap.

I guess you guys had like 10 camping the tele spot while we were south clearing CPR. if you want to claim that was your guys' 30 second win then you might wanna re-check the facts

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

Actually there were no negative members with us, considering they don't even do P2P.

Maybe you should try going out on Sunday's and do P2P yourselves before you even try to be a critic on pw.

@Duval, the pic when your guys' main was camping me was after we were fighting CPR at gap.

I guess you guys had like 10 camping the tele spot while we were south clearing CPR. if you want to claim that was your guys' 30 second win then you might wanna re-check the facts

You mean when WAR came and cleared CPR from behind. You guys booked it up to GDZ to try to put Havoc in between the incoming WAR and DF.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png