Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP P2P Sunday PK Trip

Dissy

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

No big topic for TLP's trip today, go find drama elsewhere.

Before I get into, today was our leader's birthday...so I hope you had a bit of fun on da ol scape and hbd again Cory<3

Today was also foe's 6th anniv trip, hope you guys had a fun weekend and thanks for the competition over the years.

T9i6P.png

We peaked around 70 and threw our weight around hitting anything and everything within our pull range.

My members and I would have liked to gave foe/mm a fight but we werent entirely sure of their numbers and couldn't find their locations at times that were good for us to go so we made due with other ****.

tvid.png

::::Fatality and TLP pretty much walked into eachother at bh and the fight started... they were cleared up pretty quickly with some stragglers hobbling inside crater to log...we got a fall-in and banked.

::::Feasted on a good amount of random mains on hills etc.

::::Got involved in a cluster around 18 ports/bh which had 4+ clans ... i believe cpr,fi, war,df,cp?

Whoever was there got smashed by us fast and after the battlefield was clear we looted our **** and ran down to the ditch just as SY, the welfare main clan rushed in.

:::: For the last fight of the day we got word 20-25 mains were around GDZ. Fresh out of the cluster fight, TLP banked fast and teleported to gdz together.

This was the clan/team we encountered:

(21:43:37) <@[TLP]Dissy> .ml infliction

(21:43:39) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [iF] Team Infliction (http://infliction.invisionzone.com/) | Members: 70 | Type: P2P | Time: Europe | Cape: Wilderness48 | Homeworld: 166 | [Averages] Cmb: 119.96/130.46; Str: 95.64; Cns: 95.83; Mage: 95.41; Range: 92.73; Overall: 1,963 | Last Update: 20th Mar 2011

(21:43:39) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: URL: http://rly.cc/ml/infliction | Matches: Team Infliction, Infliction Skillers, Team Infliction

They could have had more then what we scouted out but i doubt it. As soon as we teled in they rushed us and the fight began in gdz hut.

We engulfed them quickly and our members did an excellent job of spamming and following piles. We had control the entire fight and it honestly went on pretty long... we were laughing on ts on when the **** they were going to call it off.

After like 10 minutes of rape and a clear victory... we scouted a main clan from the west about to rush in... could have been ff i dont recall. We also got a tip-off mm was coming so we ran east and logged.

After that we ended our trip making it a short and sweet Sunday.

Thanks to all the TLP that showed up, hope you had fun, and see all you other clans next weekend.

our website: http://s11.zetaboards.com/Tlp_Rs/index/

our irc channel: #tlp

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

in the future, hit me up with a PM if you ever can't find us

we're pretty much always down for even opted or close opts (although wouldn't have recommended it today since we pulled like 115)

gj on your trip though keep it up =]

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY