Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My boyfriend is a 6"5 black pirate... and what?

walli

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice work, shame you hit us in varrock wild level 1, then ran when somebody your size [MM] turns up, gj on your trip lol

2lchhx.png

Answering questions does not lead to bans, however if a mod wants to clean it up or ask me to edit i will happily do it.

p.s. l2pneckclaws

soz but you complain about mm + hf, you're just as bad when you're teaming with eop.

FOE and EOP are both pure clans, HF isn't a pure clan. If MM teamed with FI then it wouldn't be so bad, but hiding behind the defence levels of HF is something different. When HF was pulling 150-200+ opts they could compete with main clans, but it's hard at the stage they are in to find a decent fight with a main clan, therefore they hunt pures now too. They did the same thing months ago when their pulls wasn't the greatest, I remember them trying to crash pure clans on their f2p saturday trips.

Inb4eopisamainclanwithaddy haha.

That doesn't make it any better that you still teamed..... EoP would be complaining if it was FOE + MM, likewise with FOE vs MM + EOP....

9kqihk.png

If MM wasn't so cocky, and didn't talk so much trash and start beef with EOP and FOE then there would be no teaming, it would be a free-for-all cluster. EOP dislikes MM, and FOE dislikes MM, therefore chances are both clans are hunting MM and either way, both clans would target MM just because of the rivalries.

:)

thekingu.png

If MM wasn't so cocky, and didn't talk so much trash and start beef with EOP and FOE then there would be no teaming, it would be a free-for-all cluster. EOP dislikes MM, and FOE dislikes MM, therefore chances are both clans are hunting MM and either way, both clans would target MM just because of the rivalries.

still missing the point man :S, but alright sure whatever.

9kqihk.png

Foe's pulls can't compete with MM's atm, so each of you call your ally clan whenever your close to losing a battle (MM and HF, EoP and Foe).

The only way you can resolve this is in a fullout. Sooo until then, I expect constant closure of trip topics.

OT: GJ on the weekend Foe

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Full-outs dont mean ****, especially in clan wars because the max amount of people it can hold is 100, and if we did it in pvp, it would be crashed. Consistency is what matters most, not calling all ex-members and ranks to come to a full-out so you can pull huge and then go back to normal pulls the week, which would be MM's case.

Thats just my opinion. :)

edit: @blck, LOL. that dudes face must feel like a can of worms. >.>

thekingu.png

Quoting this post for emphasis, Im proud of you lads

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Man, you really got this whole FOEOP thing down pat. Let me know when you guys decide to merge.

Sounds like you two lil guy clans are just a tad jealous of MM and can't compete 1 v 1 :thumbsup:

I mean mass recruiting Zenith , 30+ def regs, allowing NH/teles isn't enough?

Full-outs dont mean ****, especially in clan wars because the max amount of people it can hold is 100, and if we did it in pvp, it would be crashed. Consistency is what matters most, not calling all ex-members and ranks to come to a full-out so you can pull huge and then go back to normal pulls the week, which would be MM's case.

Thats just my opinion. :)

edit: @blck, LOL. that dudes face must feel like a can of worms. >.>

this would cause u to leave ur lvl 40 def rune ppl in addy behind i guess sry

a little weekend trip lasts a week a fullout burns in the heart of a clan forever

96 - 0 ? Nevar Forget! haha gf FOE