Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fixed.

Phillip

Drop dead. seriously. That's far from funny.

If you'd make a joke like this one time it could be funny, now it just shows you're a racist.

Batty Bwoy. Bun yuh up bad like an old tire wheel

hahahahzee.jpg

Drop dead. seriously. That's far from funny.

If you'd make a joke like this one time it could be funny, now it just shows you're a racist.

Batty Bwoy. Bun yuh up bad like an old tire wheel

If someone made one of a white kid wearing preppy clothes with a fake tan and **** I wouldn't give a ****.

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

If someone made one of a white kid wearing preppy clothes with a fake tan and **** I wouldn't give a ****.

Oh guess what, also german natives got killed during WW2 in the concentration camps.

So the nazi's weren't anti semitic at all.

hahahahzee.jpg

Once again, one person doesn't represent a whole race to judge something as not racial, stereotypical, or offensive.

What you posted is extremely stereotypical and immature. Seriously dude you complain when people resort to fat jokes or make dead father jokes but oh no, Phillip is an exception to all rules! He can offend anyone because he is GOD of PW.

Sike. -.-"

Once again, one person doesn't represent a whole race to judge something as not racial, stereotypical, or offensive.

What you posted is extremely stereotypical and immature. Seriously dude you complain when people resort to fat jokes or make dead father jokes but oh no, Phillip is an exception to all rules! He can offend anyone because he is GOD of PW.

Sike. -.-"

I'm not saying "haha you're all black sux2bu LOLOLOL" I'm posting a picture that's funny to most normal people (and yes, stereotypical).

SpriteSig2.png

ALSO, those remarks about fat people and dead father were directed towards ME, a single person. Not an entire group of people. There's a huge ******* difference. If someone said "JAMES IS BLACK LET'S GET THE NOOSE" then that's understandable, but if it's about a large group, then too bad.

SpriteSig2.png

There's a big difference between being funny and offensive.

You're known to be racist. That and this picture isn't even funny. = /

I showed it to people and they find it quite funny. Let me assure you I'm not racist, and neither are they. If you find a post offensive, report it.

SpriteSig2.png

I did report it.

And maybe you're friends are racist. And yes Phillip, you are. You called me a ******* ****** repeatedly before. And I do believe I'm allowed to have a discussion on these forums, if you don't like my posts you can ignore me O_O.

I did report it.

And maybe you're friends are racist. And yes Phillip, you are. You called me a ******* ****** repeatedly before. And I do believe I'm allowed to have a discussion on these forums, if you don't like my posts you can ignore me O_O.

I call you that to **** you off, because you've always flamed me and I hate you for it. It's called payback, and it's a *****, isn't it?

SpriteSig2.png

I call you that to **** you off, because you've always flamed me and I hate you for it. It's called payback, and it's a *****, isn't it?

So calling me a derogatory word (when you know I'm Hispanic & Black) is alright because I used to flame you because of your cockiness in the GFX forum.

Cool story brah! You're putting your foot in your mouth and just digging yourself a deeper hole. I suggest you stop before it's...

MUNCH MUNCH CRUNCH TIME!