Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP's Friday Feast.. In both servers [100+ People]

Solo

156e03s.png

Today we started massing to fight the Mayhem Makers in F2P, we were hoping for some good 1v1 F2P fights in our server, but unfortunately MM decided to go P2P at the last minute. We headed out with about 95 people from W20 dummies to kill mains, who seemed quite.. Upset. We peaked at around 105 and killed mains for loot for about an hour or so till we said **** it and went to P2P, starting at ~90. Props to MM for putting up fights against us, always a pleasure :thumbsup:

By the way, this trip is dedicated to our dear friend I Mahatma I, fallen warrior.

032511165646001.png

theoptube.png

156e03s.png

Seeing as no-one else was out in F2P, we started off our trip by doing what we were made to do, killing mains. We first crashed some med clans having a war west of gdz. It was only like a 20v20 and we were able to clear both sides from the map. After this, we heard of a larger scale war going on, and we hopped to hit it. We feasted on stragglers, snipers and returners for ages, until eventually both clans stopped to clear, and we decided to leave with our loot.

Now an hour into our trip, we heard MM had finally stepped out (into p2p), and we made the decision to change servers and go after them.

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~80

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~80?

We heard MM were fighting FOE up east of gdz. FOE had pulled back to gdz and held the returning spot, meaning MM were thinning out. We decided we'd get a piece of the action before they all died, and rammed into them on maze hill. They tried to pull back through members gate, but we charged through with speccs out and dropped them. Their last ditch attempt at a defence was stacking up at the rogues castle entrance and trying to catch clumps at the gap. We sent our barragers to hit the kids clumped at the gate barraging us, while our ko units ran round the east entrance and mass 1 hit the little people. The last 15 or so ran upstairs and started playing hide and seek, so we decided to leave with our loot before HF came.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~60

Mayhem Makers Ending: 10-15 spam clicking the stairs

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: 82

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~90

We banked our loot and MM took the long walk from lumbridge. MM were apparantley after us now, so we walked up through mossies to north of spider hill, and got our spread. MM got their spread east of us, having nearly 10 more than us, and we knew it would take an effort on our part to get the win. Right from the start MM tried to wrap from the south, but just left us laughing as the majority of them got clumped on vents and rocks. It was free mage xp for our barragers as we mopped up the remains of their south, and wrapped around and took their north side, who for some reason were also in huge clumps.

Perhaps MM were so confused about not doing f2p on a friday that they thought they had to stay stacked, idk. Anyway, we killed the rest of them, looted, and left.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~60

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0

156e03s.png

Now 2 hours into our trip, and having collected ample loot, we decided to end. Good job to the all EOP who attended =]

We will see all tomorrow (hopefully).

EoPictures

110325171237.png

110326093442.png

110325221651.png

110325172102.png

2hn5es6.png

296c8ls.png

110325194452.png

vvv-nice return set l0l-vvv

n54k8k.png

110325164524.png

110325194659.png

Interested in joining the #1 pure clan?

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully MM won't be having a saturday p2p trip too :D

great job everyone, i didnt know if we culd win that last fight vs mm, but we pulled it off.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Just gonna say this now before I am called biased and whatnot, This topic will provoke flames from Mm,Foe and Eop members so say what you want, Me and the other mods will be watchin this topic to get rid of the idiots.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Just gonna say this now before I am called biased and whatnot, This topic will provoke flames from Mm,Foe and Eop members so say what you want, Me and the other mods will be watchin this topic to get rid of the idiots.

You can warn the members who flame, don't close/delete my topic.

Video will be coming soon.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

what a fantastic friday made some good loot off alot of MM members and some mains :) looking forward to tomorrow and sunday.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

I'd be just as mad but thanks for taking care of it.

ownage.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

You can warn the members who flame, don't close/delete my topic.

Video will be coming soon.

HE'S TRYING TO TELL A MOD WHAT TO DO! INSTANT SUSPENSION!

:Slim:

Arp-1.png

I'm pretty sure HF was nowhere near our fights

But I also know that we didn't call Foe, and if we did, that was pretty dumb as they killed us when MM died / logged.

HF didn't even have a trip...

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png