Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty's Saturday F2P

Su lc l De

damn, tr got only 2 fights their whole trip, thats pretty bad for a med clan, maybe they should work on their SPIES, novice kiddies.

Maybe Roman shortened their pay. Idk though.

I'm sure he'll come up with a solution to his problems, I.E MORE MANDATORY 30 DEFENCE!!

Yeah i heard he keylogs them and quests turm or trains to 30

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we had 0 invites, tht guy isnt 73 def.

u ddos'd our TS while u hit us LOL

stop with the lying :/

.....the one time u beat us, was because u ddos'ed our Teamspeak

owell gf anyways

I like how tr comes on Wars topic all mad. You rely on spy's in war to ever beat us, it is always when you crash or catch us by surprise that we lose to tr. Try having a run in with war without cpr or anyone else you invite along, without your spy. Tr is pathetic saying War is the worst clan, look at your selves can't win much without what i call Cheating.

also in that pick half your opts aren't on ml? Nice, K flameme away now purewarfare people

nah not mad, it was a fun trip lol, chill out

i was just stating the obvious, Spying is part of clanning, and if ur cant catch em then deal with it.

but ddosing while hitting another clan shows how **** u are and need advantages to do any damage

TR dont team with people, we dont invite people to trips and we dont need clans to die into us :)

Ok there are like so many things wrong with ths post it's ridiculous..

1. Tr DOES team..wtf do you call CT

2. What spy they're done

3. Who the **** can DDos in war? or how come no other clan has experienced that from us?

4. you call 4 people joining...Dying? obv you're either a duck irl or just ******* retarded. (no suprise who the **** likes ducks when they're 16+)

5. Your ml should be updated more then ;/

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

This is what happens when P2P based clans try to break the equilibrium by doing F2P! They fall off the brink of Chaos!

Thats just 'Chaotic'! Hopefully we dont create 'Havoc'?

Cwatididder?

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

This is what happens when P2P based clans try to break the equilibrium by doing F2P! They fall off the brink of Chaos!

Cwatididder?

Cause Havoc, not create.

SAD always gotta be right, We Are Havoc bro.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Cwatididder?

Cause Havoc, not create.

SAD always gotta be right, We Are Havoc bro.

I hope Tribulation is ready tomorrow, we have been prepping all week for this. I don't think they saw this alliance coming :P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

samzf.png

110730143544.png

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Roman has been viewing this thread for a good half hour, I guess either he can't read or is raging irl.

Or he just has a browser minimized and he's afk. Nice thought process there lilguy. Funny how WAR supports everything Stre_pksalot does r0f, and then they say "he's not our problem he's not on our ML".

Joel quick post some more "luring scammers", by Stre_Pksalot.

OT: Goodjob Tribulation.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Browser lag at it's finest.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Roman has been viewing this thread for a good half hour, I guess either he can't read or is raging irl.

LOL, no he's just probly questing one of there guys 30 def and forgot to close the topic

When your clan is dead, I'll blame you for your stupidity.

Or he just has a browser minimized and he's afk. Nice thought process there lilguy. Funny how WAR supports everything Stre_pksalot does r0f, and then they say "he's not our problem he's not on our ML".

His vids are funny? got a problem with em?

He hasnt been on WAR's ml for a loooong time.

Sam next time when u come on pw, try not to make cpr look like a joke. Stop leading high, ur own members **** talk u. You like fingers in ur ass. Litterally.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Go **** ride roman some more please sam, we all know u like things in ur ass, so im sure ur enjoying it.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

LOL, no he's just probly questing one of there guys 30 def and forgot to close the topic

When your clan is dead, I'll blame you for your stupidity.

Makes sense since i'm ******* council right?

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Go **** ride roman some more please sam, we all know u like things in ur ass, so im sure ur enjoying it.

My gf once put her finger in my ass.

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

The real question is, did u let her keep them there? Hmmm we should ask sam the same question...

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

The real question is, did u let her keep them there? Hmmm we should ask sam the same question...

I let his gf keep her fingers in my ass.