Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty's Saturday F2P

Su lc l De

<17:02:55> "Stre Pksalot" was banned permanently from the server by "Kimmy_Duck"

<17:04:19> Connection to server lost

<17:04:20> Trying to connect to server on 64.34.202.140:10337

<17:04:26> Failed to connect to server

110326174348.png

(17:52:42) <[WAR ]Ray> stre_pksalot is not war

(17:52:43) <[WAR ]Ray> check ml

(17:52:44) <[WAR ]Ray> idiot

(17:52:45) <[TR ]Roman`> hes with you.

(17:52:47) <[TR ]Roman`> on ur tri[p

(17:52:50) <[WAR ]Ray> no he's not rofl?

You hit our ts offline, its ok you know what happened when we had our ts offline..

Why isn't RaMi on your memberlist? Oh WAIT! He's 73 DEFENCE!

110326221059h.png

Dude sorry Roman but ur trying to much to look good. Dont even try everyone knows you have 10+ Addy Daddy's why not make 30 - 45 Def clan?

110326224548.png

ROMAN DOWN!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman has been viewing this thread for a good half hour, I guess either he can't read or is raging irl.

LOL, no he's just probly questing one of there guys 30 def and forgot to close the topic

When your clan is dead, I'll blame you for your stupidity.

Mitch dF v9 comming out soon?

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Roman has been viewing this thread for a good half hour, I guess either he can't read or is raging irl.

Or he just has a browser minimized and he's afk. Nice thought process there lilguy. Funny how WAR supports everything Stre_pksalot does r0f, and then they say "he's not our problem he's not on our ML".

Joel quick post some more "luring scammers", by Stre_Pksalot.

OT: Goodjob Tribulation.

His vids are funny? got a problem with em?

He hasnt been on WAR's ml for a loooong time.

Sam next time when u come on pw, try not to make cpr look like a joke. Stop leading high, ur own members **** talk u. You like fingers in ur ass. Litterally.

Lol.

Your clan was cute and fun when you were pulling 10's and given senior member for some odd reason. But seems like when your clan has reached the bare minimum requirements of clan competition you have revealed yourself as a true idiot. I don't understand you being a forum rank or are the admins trolling. (Double post flamed the same excellence post but I could only bother to quote one of them)

And josh glad to see my comments made about zenith will stick with you to death. :thumbsup:

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Or he just has a browser minimized and he's afk. Nice thought process there lilguy. Funny how WAR supports everything Stre_pksalot does r0f, and then they say "he's not our problem he's not on our ML".

Joel quick post some more "luring scammers", by Stre_Pksalot.

OT: Goodjob Tribulation.

His vids are funny? got a problem with em?

He hasnt been on WAR's ml for a loooong time.

Sam next time when u come on pw, try not to make cpr look like a joke. Stop leading high, ur own members **** talk u. You like fingers in ur ass. Litterally.

Lol.

Your clan was cute and fun when you were pulling 10's and given senior member for some odd reason. But seems like when your clan has reached the bare minimum requirements of clan competition you have revealed yourself as a true idiot. I don't understand you being a forum rank or are the admins trolling. (Double post flamed the same excellence post but I could only bother to quote one of them)

And josh glad to see my comments made about zenith will stick with you to death. :thumbsup:

We never pulled 10 lol.

Hows that warn level david?

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• 9 months later...