Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Saturday

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was hoping that after zenith closed you guys could grow up and stop being assholes.. but that isn't possible. From flaming us with that adamant thing (was funny by the way), to calling Armin's dad because you got sniped, in all honestly i hope control dies.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

i was hoping that after zenith closed you guys could grow up and stop being assholes.. but that isn't possible. From flaming us with that adamant thing (was funny by the way), to calling Armin's dad because you got sniped, in all honestly i hope control dies.

there was no flame intended we where showing our respect for you guys by giving back to the wild what you gave to us.

Regardless, harsh thing to say although all i can say is: " YOU MAD BRO "

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

you didn't clear us when we crashed negative :P we cleared negative; look at our topic I posted pics of us in lvl 20ish right after we hit them at gap; you killed our stragglers :(

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

you didn't clear us when we crashed negative :P we cleared negative; look at our topic I posted pics of us in lvl 20ish right after we hit them at gap; you killed our stragglers :(

we killed a good bit of your members, ~20

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg