Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[dF] Sunday P2P Trip - What happened to fair fights?

Exotic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job boys looks like Control didn't stand a chance.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Lol ur kidding right? a rs donation cause his dad died? what if his dad read that how would he feel LOL

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and say "man, I've officially seen everything there is to see on this game." Then 5 minutes later you get mindfucked and have to tell yourself "Well played Runescape, well played."

Like this for example:

110320022345.png

That made me say I had seen it all, then this happened.

110322155925.png

and then this ROFL.

110322174037.png

Uhm OT: This topic is lies.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Lol ur kidding right? a rs donation cause his dad died? what if his dad read that how would he feel LOL

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and say "man, I've officially seen everything there is to see on this game." Then 5 minutes later you get mindfucked and have to tell yourself "Well played Runescape, well played."

Like this for example:

110320022345.png

That made me say I had seen it all, then this happened.

110322155925.png

and then this ROFL.

110322174037.png

Uhm OT: This topic is lies.

Nice job using a Rapier at bandits rofl

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Locked by request

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

QUOTE (Mitch @ Mar 27 2011, 07:33 PM) *

OH hey hey, to the idiot one dimensional clans posting on my clans topic

I'll spend next sunday dicking you just like I did today.

One dimensional, and you're all so **** it's unbelievable. Hey, atleast Carnage was actually good on Sundays.

I'll merk you with 30 or what ever I got, team on me, I'll drag you into the gap and train to 100 magic.

I don't give a ****, I'm a bad ass online and I own on Sundays.

QUOTE (Prinz @ Mar 28 2011, 02:24 AM) *

Garbage clan i tell you ... Good luck in the future.

Hahahaha, We don't need the luck, you do.

QUOTE (Pepsi @ Mar 28 2011, 12:14 AM) *

I figure they just want some false momentum, :/

We'll see how far that get's them.

BTW the real IR members are in havoc now (:

Willturb would laugh his ass off with me l0l

QUOTE (Duval @ Mar 28 2011, 01:30 AM) *

The way your parents did when they dropped you in the ohio river and let you sail your way down to a village in pakistan to be taken care of by brown people. [Wouldn't give a ****]

Aren't you 21 playing RuneScape?

You have the attention span and the logic of a ******* 8 year old

had 2 repost soz

You never sent cpr running we we're killing some golden capes and then you came down the stairs while 70% of us where south then TP came along and Outrage then Tlp or w/e we where sat down by CA sniping all the idiots who would sit around in a cluster wasting pointless GPs lol.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

**** you dF; I was drinking milk when I saw your topic title and laughed so hard it came out of my nose :(

The clan that crashes every fight they possibly can bitching about fair fights; o lord.

OT: Nice job on your trip? Only thing dF will ever be good is fighting LPCs, spreading propaganda, getting cleared, lying their asses off and asking for allies.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

**** you dF; I was drinking milk when I saw your topic title and laughed so hard it came out of my nose :(

The clan that crashes every fight they possibly can bitching about fair fights; o lord.

OT: Nice job on your trip? Only thing dF will ever be good is fighting LPCs, spreading propaganda, getting cleared, lying their asses off and asking for allies.

The only thing EF will ever be good for is a waste of a team cape, and a waste of a section in the clan advertisement. You guys are awful, and a disgrace to the pure community. You have level 70s running around in Adamant completely not quested. Get the **** off my topic, you're obviously some dumb little 12 year old kid. Just look at your signature, your clan is full of a bunch of down syndromed asians. If Inu or Furious knew what went down inside EF they'd be upset.

Ty Richard[Jubb]

Great job guys.

Once again there are a lot of braindead camel's around PureWarfare.

*Cough* Loki

Saying that we never smacked Havoc around, when all they did on their trip was infact get smacked around.

But oh well... Why argue with irrational animal's...

hiforever.jpg