Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday

Sefket

foe and eop were totally in control at the gdz fight, just hf and mm returners feeding our banks

:teehee:

foe joe, u got caught, just admit it!:p

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... you didn't win any fights on your own? Gratz MM.

Nope. We made loot, which really matters at the end

So yeah...Gratz MM

But yeah FOE + EOP pretty much dominated the entire battle lol. I killed more HF than MM because majority of MM was in lumby

FOE = Buffalo soldiers

For Africa!

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

110327221811.png

(16:30:15) -[FF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Xi Mocro Xi is in 3 clans. First 2 clans: Final Ownage Elite, Nijeveen | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=xi_mocro_xi

Looks like FOE intros going

hanniballecter.jpg

On his ass for the mystic haha.

Wow, did 13th tell every MM member to register and camp these forums?

OT: Very nice work FOE, was a pleasure taking out Mayhem Force. HF's banks were pretty dry and their opts dropped to about 30 in the CC as Rot hit them plenty of times (talk ****, get hit).

See you guys next weekend.

Foe was the only clan that day that got hit by RoT, speaking of sets, hows the EoP 11 sets requirement treating you?

cde06b629ed91a35d6ddfafaef3787fee7b1f022_full.jpg

Zany just get off of Foe's topic, it's people like you who get Omni to close every ****** topic every weekend. Why are you still honored member if you just camp foe's topic and just bait them. Just get along with the game bro.

OT: good job foe looked good.

Agreed. He's such a cancer to the community....still wondering why he's honored member tbh lol

110327221811.png

(16:30:15) -[FF]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Xi Mocro Xi is in 3 clans. First 2 clans: Final Ownage Elite, Nijeveen | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=xi_mocro_xi

hanniballecter.jpg

OT: Very nice work FOE, was a pleasure taking out Mayhem Force. HF's banks were pretty dry and their opts dropped to about 30 in the CC as Rot hit them plenty of times (talk ****, get hit).

Foe was the only clan that day that got hit by RoT, speaking of sets, hows the EoP 11 sets requirement treating you?

Actually we didn't get hit by ROT. We left before ROT came to clear whomever at GDZ. We told EOP to leave, not sure what happen with them

Quit RS August '12

Zany just get off of Foe's topic, it's people like you who get Omni to close every ****** topic every weekend. Why are you still honored member if you just camp foe's topic and just bait them. Just get along with the game bro.

Agreed. He's such a cancer to the community....still wondering why he's honored member tbh lol

110327221811.png

hanniballecter.jpg

Actually we didn't get hit by ROT. We left before ROT came to clear whomever at GDZ. We told EOP to leave, not sure what happen with them

RoT logged in and barrage gwas'd you when you were north of newgate and HF were south.

So yeah...Gratz MM

But yeah FOE + EOP pretty much dominated the entire battle lol. I killed more HF than MM because majority of MM was in lumby

FOE = Buffalo soldiers

For Africa!

zero, your on my top 5 most brainwashed fools ive ever met.

seriously, who do you think you're a fooling? (apart from yourself obviously)

did you watch the vid?

cancer to the community? i was looking for words to describe you.. fucking bingo..

horsefqv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i still don't get it, why does mm complain about foe+eop, when mm+hf is SUPPOSE TO BE STRONGER,

your mm+hf alliance is not rly organized compared to eop+foe's teamwork ability,

could be cuz mm teams with mains, and mains only sit their and return in blk d hide, whilist pures know how to get work done,

Hi Si13 or w/e ur name is , MM mod, love me?

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

foe and eop were totally in control at the gdz fight, just hf and mm returners feeding our banks

:teehee:

foe joe, u got caught, just admit it!:p

Not really sure what your trying to say to me???? I must be cluless or something... Sorry =/ :)

10pdfkn.jpg

I made about tree fiddy today thanks to MM.

I completely agree with this statement of urs, and I could say the same thing about MM members, however im having a really hard time believing that you speak the truth and that its not just another act of urs to look like the nice innocent guy.

Believe what you want little 125 lb viking, but lots of Foe mad about tree fiddy today thanks to MM.

is that tree fiddy suppose to be funny or just something u like to say? and thats not my weight so why do you act as if it were ? ( i mean i know ur a compulsive liar but that was pretty random ? )

Lol Zany he's new to the misc and is having a meme overload.

Heard that Walli started getting mad at his members on TS lol. Seems like you guys act like everything is fine in public but behind the iron curtain that is FOEOP you're ********** / mad as hell.

Do you even lift? I mean I know there's probably some gym's around London but like does the famous Speshls Own even lift?

I completely agree with this statement of urs, and I could say the same thing about MM members, however im having a really hard time believing that you speak the truth and that its not just another act of urs to look like the nice innocent guy.

Believe what you want little 125 lb viking, but lots of Foe mad about tree fiddy today thanks to MM.

is that tree fiddy suppose to be funny or just something u like to say? and thats not my weight so why do you act as if it were ? ( i mean i know ur a compulsive liar but that was pretty random ? )

Heard that Walli started getting mad at his members on TS lol. Seems like you guys act like everything is fine in public but behind the iron curtain that is FOEOP you're ********** / mad as hell.

Do you even lift? I mean I know there's probably some gym's around London but like does the famous Speshls Own even lift?

Lmao, NOBODY! Is as BIG and BAD as you! Remember that... Remember that...

10pdfkn.jpg

Lmao, NOBODY! Is as BIG and BAD as you! Remember that... Remember that...

We're trying to get Zany's 120 lb frame in shape. You get the quick mass and I'll get the d-bol. We'll take him from talking **** over the computer to mr Olympia in 2.5 years.

Zany I'm CEO bro.

So yeah...Gratz MM

FOE = Buffalo soldiers

For Africa!

zero, your on my top 5 most brainwashed fools ive ever met.

seriously, who do you think you're a fooling? (apart from yourself obviously)

did you watch the vid?

cancer to the community? i was looking for words to describe you.. fucking bingo..

horsefqv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

proving my point, yet again....still curious why you still have your rank on these boards

don't need to watch a vid when I was clearly there through out the whole trip.

funny to see ex-foe members join MM and MM ranks get into their head pretty easily....so delusional

Quit RS August '12

proving my point, yet again....still curious why you still have your rank on these boards

don't need to watch a vid when I was clearly there through out the whole trip.

funny to see ex-foe members join MM and MM ranks get into their head pretty easily....so delusional

try and watch the vid ;)

and you sir, are the biggest hypocrite ive ever encountered in my entire life. speaking of delusional..

you dont know me, at all, how about you quit the retardo assumptions and try to gain just a tiny bit of perspective into your head and stop being so sickening narrow minded & judgemental.

i still don't get it, why does mm complain about foe+eop, when mm+hf is SUPPOSE TO BE STRONGER,

your mm+hf alliance is not rly organized compared to eop+foe's teamwork ability,

could be cuz mm teams with mains, and mains only sit their and return in blk d hide, whilist pures know how to get work done,

Hi Si13 or w/e ur name is , MM mod, love me?

You really have no clue about the organization between mm/hf do you? your speaking entirely out of your ass it seems.

@0br stop bullying me and the weight thats not mine :(

@Zany Obviously people have their differences, but I don't see why we can't drop the **** and have some fun :dotfire: We're both clans in this community, we wouldn't be the same without each other. LETS ALL JUST SHOW SOME LOVE <3

1324349220-wtZL.png 1324349220-wbXV.png 1324349220-hZh7.png

1324349220-uLBh.png 1324349220-5ZQB.png 1324348612-BOs3.png

1324345218-PhRy.png 1324342569-IaAr.png

richard you define a hypocrit, be quiet.

Make me the bad guy some more m8. Ironically you are the person to call me a hypocrite, got to love this game.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org