Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Negative please accept a fullout war

20bag

Andy/Maf you constantly flame, talk ****, and feed your members propaganda.

Please accept a fullout f2p war for this saturday, held in clan wars, 20 def cap, all on. at 3, 4, 5 PM EST anytime will work for us....

Looking forward to your decline;

PS Posted this here so you can't delete the topic on your site and feed your members more propaganda.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

you sir have just made my day, you've just shown how idiotic EF are, OT; Negative would rape you guys with 1 def

1st idc

2lchhx.png

I would accept this if i weren't for the fact EF declined 4 of the fullouts we've asked them for before and thanks for posting this on pw btw and not our site so everyone can see how much of a spack you are.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

How does this make me look like a spastic as well?

Instead of talking **** on PW; why don't you accept the fullout lol.

I'm not sure if you kids are new: Mitch, other idiots that flame me for asking for a fullout.... but this is how clans used to solve their problems, not by bickering and bitching by having a fullout with a clean and obvious winner.... and negative is scared .... I'll accept 1 def cap idc, let's do it

negsig-5.png

Stop flaming us, you're making yourself and your entire clan look pathetic. If I were a rank I would gladly accept. I'll let you know for a fact that NOBODY in our clan is afraid of EF, in fact we think it's kind of funny you guys spend so much time chasing us around attempting to crash us.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

You made yourself look like a total spastic. Are you even a rank?

And rules are all in your favor, they have 2 maybe 3 20 defence kids lol

First of all this, around 90% of our member base is 1 defence, in contrast a good so of yours is 30 defence. Getting back on topic though; You post this on PW in an attempt to try and better your image over us, instead you just make me think your more of an idiot. We don't flame you, I don't see how I can considering I've been banned from your irc for weeks. None of our ranks even have any confrontation with you except on these boards. You as an individual camp our topics with flame I've had to get a good 6 or so of your comments removed this weekend alone.

In future don't be such a **** and ask on our site, not being a complete muppet and posting on here. Can a mod lock this please.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

We have like two 30 def; and Andy I said I'd accept 1 def, quit making excuses

@Andy: once again.... a load of propaganda and excuses. and its you're not your.

negsig-5.png

Stop flaming us, you're making yourself and your entire clan look pathetic. If I were a rank I would gladly accept. I'll let you know for a fact that NOBODY in our clan is afraid of EF, in fact we think it's kind of funny you guys spend so much time chasing us around attempting to crash us.

you need to read my reply fully before coming out with another statement.

Read your reply, no one in your clan is scared of us, so accept the fullout let's do this bruh. am sick of the excuses and ******** I want a fullout to end it all.

negsig-5.png