Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

sup am ben

hello everyone im ben!! But im better known as [Ch]Ben', Dirty Wobble, or I Be Hyphy.

I am 19 and I live in Los Angeles, California.

I respect all clans and all people, with the exception of Chain69 and Syracuse.

I have been clanning ever since 2007 with the opening of my first clan called IF.

From there, after it closed, I joined carnage in late 2007 but then quit runescape.

When I returned to runscape a few months later, I joined Calamity for about 6 months.

I returned to runescape and applied and got accepted to MM. I did not like the community so I left.

I again, quit runescape, and when I returned some months later I joined DP.

After my account being hacked whilst in DP, I remained in the community for a bit, then decided I was no longer wanted.

I joined chaotic imidiatly and loved it. Rose through the ranks and made it to high council before it finally closed. I was in chaotic for 8 months and loved (almost) every minute of it.

Well, I lied, I left ch 2 months before it closed because of problems with staff, and I believed if I left, Ch was better off.

I joined EoP after chaotic but left after 6 months because I dont enjoy clans that are on the bigger side as much as I used to. They are an amazing clan tbh.. Much love.

I rejoined chaotic version 2 as oldschool, but some ******* closed it.

Rip.

And now!! What Im doing is a secret :ppp but watch out for my name, because you will be seeing it a lot here pretty soon ;)

*cough*dFJeR.png*cough*

Ohh **** excuse me, you didn't see anything :)

Thanks for reading and good luck!!

- ben

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic