Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Unleash the GWAS of the Century

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

off topic but who sees the thousands of russian women looking for western men ad at the top of site LOL?

I don't do drugs anymore.

OT: Gf Mayhem Makers.

Untitled5t65345.png

lol single

Foe+EOP were having a long fight so we stayed off it for awhile, just messin around with those mentioned in the above sentence.

lol btw you crashed us........

Nice work :D Shame you didn't get in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsIe94OsLXw&feature=feedu

(Unlike us ;p)

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I4ll be honest. What MM did right there was great job and great thinking.

EOP is not that great in P2P so they just wanted to clear you but FOE came from the east you guys just went on the hut. That was awesome :)

Great Job MM

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Just seen 13ths vid (should be up soon), very good. Kid gets a staff of light & didn't even loot it LOL.

I was wondering who's kill that was when I watched Scribbbs vid. Someone in cc said something about seeing a Sol on the ground disappear.

MM did work @ Hut.

Untitled5t65345.png

The whole clan world knows MM has been #1 for years and won't lose it

I've read the topics for a while now and it seems EOP just makes most of their topic up to gain momentum

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

Hopefully people are intelligent enough not to believe topics from a clan that has 20% pures and 80% 20+ defence and who actually never win fairly.

images1scf.jpg

I've read the topics for a while now and it seems EOP just makes most of their topic up to gain momentum

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

Hopefully people are intelligent enough not to believe topics from a clan that has 20% pures and 80% 20+ defence and who actually never win fairly.

Biased to the max, brainwashed by someone..

MM has lost #1.. numerous of times. Sure, they're good, but some things they can't win, such as F2P matched, maybe P2P matched with no rules, 35 def etc.

lukeykinns.jpg

MM has lost #1.. numerous of times. Sure, they're good, but some things they can't win, such as F2P matched, maybe P2P matched with no rules, 35 def etc.

Tell me 3 times where Mm has lost their #1( I can bring basically every weekend for the past 3 years where they have won ) or F2P matched fight and I'll pay you 500k

As I said, If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

So who is the #1 nowadays? I heard foe and eop are doing pretty good together, them perhaps? Oh wait they lost..again..

images1scf.jpg

Tell me 3 times where Mm has lost their #1( I can bring basically every weekend for the past 3 years where they have won ) or F2P matched fight and I'll pay you 500k

So who is the #1 nowadays? I heard foe and eop are doing pretty good together, them perhaps?

Lost #1 to CP (Bounty Hunter era)

Lost #1 to FOE (BH & PVP, was a fight between both)

Lost #1 to CP again (CP's massive 120 pulls)

w5 Varrock square

lukeykinns.jpg

So who is the #1 nowadays? I heard foe and eop are doing pretty good together, them perhaps?

Lost #1 to CP (Bounty Hunter era)

Lost #1 to FOE (BH & PVP, was a fight between both)

Lost #1 to CP again (CP's massive 120 pulls)

w5 Varrock square

I asked for matched fights .. try again.

CP was pulling 20 more than mm at the time. I heard they are still doing work with 50 pulls atm ?

Haven't seen them losing to foe in matched.. 96-0

What was said in the first point.

You only got one point where they lost their #1 for what? 2 weeks?

go suck the varrock square

images1scf.jpg