Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP's Sunday.

Milky

156e03s.png

After dominaing MM and making them end yesterday, we set out today with a little over 100 for our sunday p2p trip to rip them apart again. Unfortunately for us, MM hid in full worlds and in single and didn't want to fight, so we couldn't get a chance at MM until they crashed our fight with FOE. And they did not crash alone, with HF backing them up as expected, but not even a joint fallin with mains could prevent them from getting knocked around like the female dogs they are.

110403165752.png

theoptube.png

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~100

Final Ownage Elite Starting: 92

With MM hiding in a full world, we decided to set up a runin with FOE instead. They defended around sperm hill, and we attacked from the east. Fight started slowly as both clans just tried to avoid getting dragged into the gully's between hills, but slowly our north side and their south side began to flank. The fight was fairly even until we took over the 84 tele spot and our return group sandwiched FOE from the west, and we managed to kill most of the FOE from the hills area. Then FOE took over the 84 tele and cut off our returns, which allowed them to mass back up and clear us from the hills. Then we did the same, and took the return spot, and began to push them east. This could have gone on forever, but we got word MM and HF were coming to crash, so we quickly separated and got ready to defend.

Eruption of Pures + Final Ownage Elite vs Mayhem Makers + Higher Force

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~70

Final Ownage Elite Starting: ~70

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~100?

Higher Force Starting: ???

Both us and FOE obviously didn't have full opts and were on low food/prayer, which allowed MM to quickly take hills and push west. The two of us played it smart and held the 84 tele, as our returners came thick and fast and began to dominate the fight. Any MM trying to tele in were 1 banged, which meant they were disappearing quickly. MM apparantley called HF to rush at this point, saying that "they were getting 2v1'd", well what do you expect when you crash idiots? We held the return spot and cleared the MM while doing our best to avoid the mains. Our spies told us that MM were remassing at mossies and were cleared from the battlefield, so instead of getting ragged by mains we took our loot and left.

Pretty embarassing to crash a fight, team with mains, and still get cleared eh?

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~90

Final Ownage Elite Ending: ~90

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0

Higher Force Ending: Roughly the same as their starting

eopfoe.png

eopfoe2.png

110403133015.png

eopfoe43.png

eopfoe4.png

eopfoe7.png

eopfoe8.png

eopmmfoehf1.png

14j29oz.png

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers vs Final Ownage Elite

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~100

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~90

Final Ownage Elite Starting: ~90

It seemed MM didn't want to fight us now, as they'd lost opts after being humiliated, and spent the next 30 minutes running around in full worlds. Eventually we heard they ventured out and were spied around rogues castle. After them crying about being 2 v 1'd after crashing our fight, we decided to give them something to cry about, and FOE rushed from the east and us from the south. Being in w124, there were teams of mains ragging us everywhere, but we easily pushed MM north of rogues castle, then west across the top of the scorp alley, while they regrouped in single. We were pretty disappointed at how easily MM died, so we told people to just run in and feast on them in single. After collecting much loot, and MM not moving from single, we told people to just go to edge bank their loot.

My spies tell me that after we left, MM rushed 10-15 EoP who were killing a main near chaos ele and proclaimed an epic win over us on their teamspeak. Congrats l0l.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~70 in multi

Mayhem Makers Ending: ~20-30 in single

110403144035.png

110403154944.png

13ynqyq.png

2zq99uo.png

fu02t3.png

2z6dyxl.png

156e03s.png

We heard that MM had hopped back to their homeworld and ended, so we just decided to **** around in w124. Was pretty disorganized but we killed a few small teams of mains around the gdz area, and killed a dozen or so CP at the 50 ports.

Thanks for the great fight FOE, and i hope you enjoyed the pink feast as much as we did today. You want to complain about teaming MM? Try not crashing our fights and we'll let you end your trips with some return sets intact.

Interested in joining the #1 pure clan?

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic trip.. Amazing fight vs FOE till Mayhem Force decided to play smart and crash (only to get cleared).. Props for the fight FOE and nice pull.

Good job on killing 20 EOP members MM!

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

lol.

ps: BANG.

I think i got more loot today than any other p2p trip ever. I specced out like 3 MM kids in single, as well as all the FOE/MM kills in multi.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Ffs I need bank space form so much loot that I got D:

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

Interested in joining the #1 pure clan?

www.mm-rs.com

#mayhem-makers

was nice fighting you today EOP, see you next weekend :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

in all honesty we absolutely destroyed mm today, if they actually try and claim a win then...

well who cares because we know what we did, and that was dropping a hell of a lot of pink capes

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay