Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR sunday sniping

Since there are certain clans/individuals who we don't like, we made it our job today to decide who won what, and also to have fun sniping pures. We sniped DF, CPR, H, TOP but our main focus was TR, for a certain fat lard founder who claims to have been HC in IR, when really he was a lowly halfop. Yes, i'm talking about jlane.

We set out with around 10, we pretty much sniped the whole time, with no breaks or remassing, because we're just wild bandits who don't give a ****.. Our funnest and most succesful time today was making TR, a clan that pulled 50 lose against havoc, a clan that pulled 35.

The fight was at gdz

TR starting: 50

Havoc starting:30

TR ending: 0

havoc ending:30

we didn't just attack Tr, we attacked havoc aswell cos we dont give a ****, but we targetted TR mainly. As soon as Tr were cleaed, we dipped to MB to bank our lootations.

capture43.png

110403225330.png

20ru641.png

110403143545.png

t9uxhd.png

110403145000.png

"The smartest clanners do their best to make people think their dumb, so every time I'm called an idiot, I blush" - A Godly clanne

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God ur fuckign awesome, Havoc + df + sniping ****! vs tr? seems a big unfair

Look in chat off, OFF HAVOC OFF HAVOC ON TR ON TR

bunch of ******* *******.

we started with 50? we started with 30 kid, and u seem to have left out the fact taht df was tehre, piling us aswell.

Stop making it seem like your good, your the rejects no clan wars.

110403174636.png

110403171937.png

Zkut8.jpg

God ur fuckign awesome, Havoc + df + sniping ****! vs tr? seems a big unfair

110403174636.png

(00:32:56) -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [im Rami Xd] Lvl: 73 | Exp: 1,049,494 (8.05% of 99) | Rank: 755,076 | EXP to lvl 74: 46,784 (54.7% to 74) | Effigies: 3@19,282.95xp | Penguin Points: 26 | PC Points: 168 | Zeal: 12 | ToG: 780 | Estimated Time to Level (Based on tracker gains): 13wks 5days 20hrs 32mins 1sec

?

2lchhx.png

we are not the bad guys, we are simply the punishers, the overlords of the med scene.

Tribulation has been charged with the use of mains and therefore you are sentenced to 1 month of being sniped.

"The smartest clanners do their best to make people think their dumb, so every time I'm called an idiot, I blush" - A Godly clanne

LOL 50, we peaked at 49.

Try 25-30 max just hopped out of this (WAR staff pride)

xpnk.png

Also you pretty much nulled any chance that havoc has on here to post a fake winning.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif