Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc April 3rd Sunday P2P PK Trip

Ayo Loki

your graphics seem very out of sorts and sloppy, and you guys sure seem to be hanging on to some grudges. uh good job on your trip

You seem to be mad, Your founder seems to have given up, and your clan seems near dead, almost like your bald nan. uh, see you at df v6, or back in TR? Idk they both suck and we'll keep thrashin you either way Dan :whistling: .

Yah wondering where Dan goes if DF closes lol. He was telling me back when we reopened that he wanted to rejoin Havoc after he left TR, but seeing as hes flaming us now :whistling:

Your mouth is going to grow legs soon and start running by itself.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like how this topic is set up Loki. Good Job fellas :thumbsup:

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Well, given the amount of flame on Clan Warfare topics, we have decided to do something new. If you are to flame/bait, you will just be given a Suspension.

Try setting an example, your name is green after all.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

@War we peaked at 49 so we obviously didnt have 50. We would never lose outopting someone by 15, especially to you and havoc. We had less then havoc actually. you can see it in there vid and joel around 2 weeks ago you almost cried on ts from us hitting you.

@ownager idk who you are, but ask your leaders why you waited so late to his us, heard you spent a large portion of your trip at w48 lumberyard cough cough.

@War we peaked at 49 so we obviously didnt have 50. and joel around 2 weeks ago you almost cried on ts from us hitting you.

@ownager idk who you are, but ask your leaders why you waited so late to his us, heard you spent a large portion of your trip at w48 lumberyard cough cough.

Roman please stay on topic.

Also, please stop trying to get me to change my mind. I don't care if you can 'call DF and CT' to help you if we 'team' on you. I don't care if your anniversary trip is coming up and you think you're going to pull a Fatality and go to a 100 pull because only 2 ex-TR ranks are coming back that day. I also don't care if you have a spy in every single MPC and LPC, yet only accomplished to crash WAR in singles, killing maybe 7, and then get cleared by CPR and Havoc for your entire trip. We may have spent a portion of our trip time at 'lumberyard', because we still managed to go undefeated on Sunday. You guys didn't do anything lol. I don't know how much flaming I had to do for you to target Havoc, but you only proved that you aren't even a quarter of the challenge that IR was. At least they had ranks that made me think, I may as well just get my little cousin on the computer and lead our fight vs you guys.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

@War we peaked at 49 so we obviously didnt have 50. and joel around 2 weeks ago you almost cried on ts from us hitting you.

Also, please stop trying to get me to change my mind. I don't care if you can 'call DF and CT' to help you if we 'team' on you. I don't care if your anniversary trip is coming up and you think you're going to pull a Fatality and go to a 100 pull because only 2 ex-TR ranks are coming back that day. I also don't care if you have a spy in every single MPC and LPC, yet only accomplished to crash WAR in singles, killing maybe 7, and then get cleared by CPR and Havoc for your entire trip. We may have spent a portion of our trip time at 'lumberyard', because we still managed to go undefeated on Sunday. You guys didn't do anything lol. I don't know how much flaming I had to do for you to target Havoc, but you only proved that you aren't even a quarter of the challenge that IR was. At least they had ranks that made me think, I may as well just get my little cousin on the computer and lead our fight vs you guys.

Eh i'm done arguing with you, your half braindead, a smart guy but stupid at the same time ll. Hope you actually step out of safe zone next week, cause from what I heard, the only time you stepped out was when we were hitting someone else, or when you had more opts then us at end. Anyways gj on your sunday trip in lumberyard keep up the pulls. :thumbsup:

@War we peaked at 49 so we obviously didnt have 50. We would never lose outopting someone by 15, especially to you and havoc. We had less then havoc actually. you can see it in there vid and joel around 2 weeks ago you almost cried on ts from us hitting you.

Oh yah, you guys also had a fight vs us a long while ago. Starting opts was 28 TR vs 12 Havoc, ending was 17 TR to 0 Havoc, no returning. You guys have some quality members lma0

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Eh i'm done arguing with you, your half braindead, a smart guy but stupid at the same time ll. Hope you actually step out of safe zone next week, cause from what I heard, the only time you stepped out was when we were hitting someone else, or when you had more opts then us at end. Anyways gj on your sunday trip in lumberyard keep up the pulls. :thumbsup:

Yah yah, you can say that. You're 15 though, I'll talk to you later today lol.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Romans post is a flame bait, can we get this removed please, ima go into #purewarfare, and complain.

Hmmm sounds like TR.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You wouldn't want your irrational anger to jeporadize your obviously well earned rank on these boards.

So if I were you I would end the flame, before you come off looking like a complete idiot.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Romans post is a flame bait, can we get this removed please, ima go into #purewarfare, and complain.

Hmmm sounds like TR.

No its just cause you brown nose the admins on here so if your gonna be an honoured member you should act like one ;p

You wouldn't want your irrational anger to jeporadize your obviously well earned rank on these boards.

So if I were you I would end the flame, before you come off looking like a complete idiot.

It cant be flame if its the truth. :confused:

Edit: OT! Havoc amazing job on your trip, you guys did great, keep it up, great pull.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

jeez lol i got some major fan boys here. you even know my real name wow lol this is... phew... one sec let me take this all in...

okay.

lol @ your 5 paragraph response about my gfx and yours. uh sorry you konw how to add water colors to your random runescape pictures and slap "havoc" on it.

your inconsistent "havoc vs ____" really are what bothered me because they had really no relatively to each other but okay lol you can call that gfx if you want

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

jeez lol i got some major fan boys here. you even know my real name wow lol this is... phew... one sec let me take this all in...

okay.

lol @ your 5 paragraph response about my gfx and yours. uh sorry you konw how to add water colors to your random runescape pictures and slap "havoc" on it.

your inconsistent "havoc vs ____" really are what bothered me because they had really no relatively to each other but okay lol you can call that gfx if you want

He made all those GFX in 20 minutes, and it's better than any DF work you've done so far.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

df seems mad, tr is definately mad; and havoc... well they are just chillin enjoyin the loot... good trip guys :D

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

df seems mad, tr is definately mad; and havoc... well they are just chillin enjoyin the loot... good trip guys :D

sorry to say, but your clan sucks ass and you don't even come out on sundays.

Until you come out, or better yet get good- I suggest you don't bother posting cause you make yourself look like a ******* idiot.

nice 2 see you destroying defiance

lmfao hypocrite

[br]

o ye Havoc, it seems like you guys are wearing the target on your back now o.0

tgsig.png

Team Genocide ~ We do it the best.