Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs. Eop [ P2P PREP MATCH ]

Sefket

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

Eruption of Pures(EOP) has asked us for a P2P Prep Match today and our leaders gladly accepted it. We 3-0'd them but it was a nice event for us. We greatly appreciate you guys asking us to war and tons of respect to that. Thanks for the good fight!

egp9xu.png

Video:

screenshot004lm.png

110404185332.png

110404184315.png

110404181104.png

FOE-RS.COM

We did really well in the 2nd round, i think people just got a bit cocky and you guys did well and pulled it back.

Gj and thanks for the prep.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

^ chain I'm sorry for the fact that zEnith was probably one of the best p2p clans out there and completely steam rolled cp without trying hard. Like I said me and Lawson have spy's in cp are not afraid to use them. Gl Rebuilding

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

^ chain I'm sorry for the fact that zEnith was probably one of the best p2p clans out there and completely steam rolled cp without trying hard. Like I said me and Lawson have spy's in cp are not afraid to use them. Gl Rebuilding

I lol'd

Edit: I was going to put that quote as my sig, but it's to long :angry:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

gj foe ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Kid just gtfo already :nuke:

Gj foe and eop you guys put up a good fight every prep you are in.

Gl foe on friday will be a blast (Aslong as you dont ***** about sitting) :teehee:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo