Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What happend to the real MPCs

Exotic

Everyone knows it, MPC world has come to an end.

All that's left are a handful of mediocre clans who aren't going to change, and have nothing to offer except a fake promise of "We're the #1 MPC right now".

Who even cares if you're #1 MPC. #1 of what? Rofl?

-

Where the hell did everyone go rolf.

Is everyone just hiding in the far corners of the pure world in random HPCs like TLP, FOE, MM, EOP, etc?

Okay, anyone can just give up, join an HPC, and be another random +1 opt on their trip... But

MPCs are real. MPCs are fun. MPCs take heart.

In all honesty I just shake my head thinking about all the old legendary MPCs that used to be alive.

Sorry but I'd rather have the real fights, 40v40s on the weekend trips rather than, what. 120v120 and nobody even knew you were there lol?

Nty.

.:: RIP ::.

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

Time to set aside your pitiful little depressions of "nah we can't ever go back, it's in the past".

All it takes is 1 or 2 people to take a chance instead of just being scared lol.

-

Missing the old days ,

Im Dramatic

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a lot of strong "MPC"'s a few years ago. They all had relatively small staff sizes (compared to clans like MM FOE and what not) and relied on one or two people to carry the clan. Once the figureheads of these clans hit 18-19, they called it quits, went off to college

AND WERE NEVER HEARD OF AGAIN!!!

Would be nice to see some more clans begin to rise. That said, there are a lot of clans with 15-20 members that've been created these past couple of months. If these kids got together and did something, we might begin to see some pretty neat battles start up come Spring/Summer.

EDIT: but for the record, if we keep dwelling on the past we will have no future. The reason a lot of clans have been failing as of late is because they get sudden rushes of members (as every clan does when they open) who leave after a month or two. Once these band wagoneers leave, everyone gets depressed and is like amg, no, we aren't growing as fast as we used to be, ogod WOE IS ME. Then they close. That is all.

EDIT#2: What I mean by this dwelling on the past thing is that people hold clan's they join nowadays to a certain standard. They expect them to be as funner, if not as fun, as clan's they've been in before. For instance, all the older members on these boards brag about clans like The Pures & The Golden Gods and what not, talking about how they were the best clans of all time and nothing created today could ever surpass the glory the held, etc etc. I don't remember the point I was trying to make anymore.. CHEERS DRAMATIC, CHEERS!

pandanegative1.png

Everyone knows it, MPC world has come to an end.

All that's left are a handful of mediocre clans who aren't going to change, and have nothing to offer except a fake promise of "We're the #1 MPC right now".

Who even cares if you're #1 MPC. #1 of what? Rofl?

-

Where the hell did everyone go rolf.

Is everyone just hiding in the far corners of the pure world in random HPCs like TLP, FOE, MM, EOP, etc?

Okay, anyone can just give up, join an HPC, and be another random +1 opt on their trip... But

MPCs are real. MPCs are fun. MPCs take heart.

In all honesty I just shake my head thinking about all the old legendary MPCs that used to be alive.

Sorry but I'd rather have the real fights, 40v40s on the weekend trips rather than, what. 120v120 and nobody even knew you were there lol?

Nty.

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

Time to set aside your pitiful little depressions of "nah we can't ever go back, it's in the past".

All it takes is 1 or 2 people to take a chance instead of just being scared lol.

-

Missing the old days ,

Im Dramatic

Put Devastation in there and take out Hysteria and POT

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I agreed with everything you said until you put POT as a great MPC.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

DP #1 med clan of all time..

OF ALL TIME

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

what im seeing now is nothing compared the fights and competition IR, DV, DP and C used to have that was fun competition when fights would be settled on the weekend and not on pw all week, trips were not a chore for members. they would come because it was fun all 4 used to pull 50-60 without sign ups, med that time every pure had a clan or was solo so 50-60 was alot for a med clan, clans now seem so boring and you guys have the wild lol maybe it will change in the summer

I'm bewildered by the fact you failed to mention Malice. Oh by the way, categories don't mean ****, stop being so superficial.

Malice reopened lol that's a list of closed clans.

I love you dan <3333?????

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Meh, Zenith was one of the top and competing Mid Level Clans but at the end of the day its not worth it. I'm SOOOOOO Lucky unfortunately like other leaders that I was able to put a water gun to my head and tell myself that this is where you need to stop playing RS and fix ur grades and social life and for the past 3 weeks Ive gotten a job,Gf, and overall awesome grades. For some clan leaders out there, your future is already ****** up, and you will probably end up working at some corner store after high school.

My advice for all clan leaders is to quit this **** game, and have a set date. This way clans like EOP, FOE, MM, and TLP wont have regrets knowing everyone did it as well. STOP wasting your god dame lives, delete everything off your computers and go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Meh im OnE Out of a Million here,

Probably wont happen, but hopefully it does one day when some moron commits suicide over this game and there legal guardians sue jagex.

Edit: and for those morons who are going to accuse me of playing RS, I only lurk these forums and sometimes IRC to spend some time with the people i spent the past 4 years of my life playing some **** game.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Meh, Zenith was one of the top and competing Mid Level Clans but at the end of the day its not worth it. I'm SOOOOOO Lucky unfortunately like other leaders that I was able to put a water gun to my head and tell myself that this is where you need to stop playing RS and fix ur grades and social life and for the past 3 weeks Ive gotten a job,Gf, and overall awesome grades. For some clan leaders out there, your future is already ****** up, and you will probably end up working at some corner store after high school.

My advice for all clan leaders is to quit this **** game, and have a set date. This way clans like EOP, FOE, MM, and TLP wont have regrets knowing everyone did it as well. STOP wasting your god dame lives, delete everything off your computers and go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Meh im OnE Out of a Million here,

Probably wont happen, but hopefully it does one day when some moron commits suicide over this game and there legal guardians sue jagex.

Edit: and for those morons who are going to accuse me of playing RS, I only lurk these forums and sometimes IRC to spend some time with the people i spent the past 4 years of my life playing some **** game.

ur clan dies...pretend ur pleased

god dame

topic is just a way to flame other med clans no1 cares the old med clans werent much different

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

The main thing i'm wondering is where did you pull that list of clans from

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

Take out PoT, Ch, Ex, Z, and Hy

Replace them with A, M, Dv, Dy and E, and then you have a list of clans that perhaps made somewhat an impact on the pure world.

Honestly the problems with med level clans these days is that they all utilize the same circuit of leaders. A clan dies after a few months, and a few months later a new clan reopens with virtually the same leaders. How many clans have we seen made by people like p0ke and inu (no flame you guys are qt's), or seeing clans like dF reopen like 6 times.

If these leaders were capable their original clan's wouldn't have died.

"Med level clans" used to be clans with their own interesting community, but these days they're just clans who don't pull enough and never will, to compete with the bigboys.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

what im seeing now is nothing compared the fights and competition IR, DV, DP and C used to have that was fun competition when fights would be settled on the weekend and not on pw all week, trips were not a chore for members. they would come because it was fun all 4 used to pull 50-60 without sign ups, med that time every pure had a clan or was solo so 50-60 was alot for a med clan, clans now seem so boring and you guys have the wild lol maybe it will change in the summer

This.

If a few MPC's closed, and only 4 were open, I think this could be accomplished. Then again I don't think there are enough smart leaders in the MPC scene.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

IR #1 mpc

end this topic everything else is irrelevent

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

The main thing i'm wondering is where did you pull that list of clans from

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

Take out PoT, Ch, Ex, Z, and Hy

Replace them with A, M, Dv, Dy and E, and then you have a list of clans that perhaps made somewhat an impact on the pure world.

Honestly the problems with med level clans these days is that they all utilize the same circuit of leaders. A clan dies after a few months, and a few months later a new clan reopens with virtually the same leaders. How many clans have we seen made by people like p0ke and inu (no flame you guys are qt's), or seeing clans like dF reopen like 6 times.

If these leaders were capable their original clan's wouldn't have died.

"Med level clans" used to be clans with their own interesting community, but these days they're just clans who don't pull enough and never will, to compete with the bigboys.

Idiots like this are who I was making reference to in my earlier post

pandanegative1.png

I disagree with the list lol, some of the clans you mentioned are just of a joke as the current med clans. Pot was joke, ex was a joke and Hy was a joke. Although CH lost like 90% of their fights, they still lasted like a year I think so props to them.

But yeah I recall things being a lot funner back then, **** has changed, clans have adapted but the med scene still has action, atleast in P2P that is.