Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Midweek day FT. MM, FI and other randomers

Sefket

just curious, when did mains become Nh at MIDWEEK events? :teehee:

not nh, just shows respect and fair-play between the clans, also shows quality of a clan.

but midweek events are fun, hopefully can do more of those

um, mid weeks are for pking for loot and having fun, if someone has fun pking on their main why shouldnt they be allowed too? if you dont like it stop complaining and get some mains? or l2fight mains, after all isnt that why most clans have mid weeks to get more loot?

you are missing the point here :teehee:

basically mm and foe fought 2 fights and foe lost both, walli got mad and told every1 to go on mains cuz they couldnt take the heat. not even complaining, just saying :rolleyes

also, stop trying to bait, i started my posts nicely and you all got mad

honestly wasn't trying to bait you, sorry if you felt that way. im just pointing out that there is no reason to argue mains at a mid week pk trip, also dont know if what you said about walli saying whatever is true so... :unsure: doubt it is though.

or is it? well i dont think its that important, just glad we all think we had a fun day on runskep and stuff... right :teehee:

Looked like MM and their midweek main unit got ripped apart.

Gratz on your wins FOE.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

its a mid week why count "winning"... hope u had a good trip

no flame or anything but you have two mid week topics posted this week? im confused lmfoa

walli just posted above me so worried about the wins, what does that have to do with making mid week topics...?

well generally people post topics for wins. you said why count "winning" in your topic, im guessing implying why did you make one? correct me if im wrong.

just curious, when did mains become Nh at MIDWEEK events? :teehee:

not nh, just shows respect and fair-play between the clans, also shows quality of a clan.

but midweek events are fun, hopefully can do more of those

um, mid weeks are for pking for loot and having fun, if someone has fun pking on their main why shouldnt they be allowed too? if you dont like it stop complaining and get some mains? or l2fight mains, after all isnt that why most clans have mid weeks to get more loot?

you are missing the point here :teehee:

basically mm and foe fought 2 fights and foe lost both, walli got mad and told every1 to go on mains cuz they couldnt take the heat. not even complaining, just saying :rolleyes

also, stop trying to bait, i started my posts nicely and you all got mad

honestly wasn't trying to bait you, sorry if you felt that way. im just pointing out that there is no reason to argue mains at a mid week pk trip, also dont know if what you said about walli saying whatever is true so... :unsure: doubt it is though.

or is it? well i dont think its that important, just glad we all think we had a fun day on runskep and stuff... right :teehee:

well im Eop and the past two days ive had alot of fun, looks like foe and MM has too judging by the topics, but as we all know its friday tomorrow and **** will hit the fan as the 3 clans continue to flame. sadly its the truth :confused: but yes im glad you had fun :rolleyes:

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Cool, we went out as well and have pretty much this whole week.

like Solo said, if only you would have stayed out a little longer because you ended and then we started massing we could have probably gotten some pretty good fights.

Good job.

ya im not one of those guys that take pics of every main mm has...gave up on that ages up lmao

ty for input tho was rly valued

mm had 2 mains, dat lvl 95 run pur and riggz in 1 def gear.

good fights tho, shame you had to bring several 120+ mains in rag gear after losing few battles :teehee: :teehee:

loot was made, ty ty

If my rune pure is a main then so is all of FOE's 30 defences. FOE, you had more mains then you did pures. Was an enjoyable evening though.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

this was not foe you spastics lol.

It was a midweek pking trip, they are open to any1... **** if you cunts idle in #midweek even you can come lol.

I tell any1 they can come and on account they like, i dont give a crap lol. We go and pk for our fun and enjoyment if a clan wants to mass up and hit us when we are pking like that then be prepared to fight whatever and whoever we have with us.

If you see us on accounts other than those we have on our ml come official "Foe" pking trips then you can have a cry.

#TEAM-WALLI

this was not foe you spastics lol.

It was a midweek pking trip, they are open to any1... **** if you cunts idle in #midweek even you can come lol.

I tell any1 they can come and on account they like, i dont give a crap lol. We go and pk for our fun and enjoyment if a clan wants to mass up and hit us when we are pking like that then be prepared to fight whatever and whoever we have with us.

If you see us on accounts other than those we have on our ml come official "Foe" pking trips then you can have a cry.

Well said :thumbsup:

(Neutral person ftw)

some pictures from ur topic: (by a 45 def kid? (i realize u dont care, but made me giggle anyway))

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/4893/110407205639.png

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9227/110406184756.png

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9181/110406190229.png

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/108/110406184932.png

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/4026/110407210638.png

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2614/110407214740.png

corrections:

u forgot to mention our first run-in at gdz, where u got cleaned within a couple minutes, u also did not clear us at newgate at any point, and u also did not drag us from new gate to gdz, you got cleared, then regrouped at gdz. (refer to this topic for picture & video proof, along with written discription - http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15223 )

but most importantly, you forgot to mention that while u were regrouping for the second time, alot of your members went on their maxed mains,

some of the mains: failed again, zz ultra zz, 0toranator0, dirty je ws, ts maffe, z0xiide etc.

as a final comment, i would like to add that the first 2 fights were very enjoyable, and we've had some very nice fights during the week, but bringing mains to this extent in the 3rd fight really made me sad, and i wish u hadnt done it because all it does is force us to do the same thing, which i would hate.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Here we go...

It is a midweek anyone can come to them, we are out looking to pk and have some fun.

So if you coming looking to hit us then don't cry about it when we have people on their rune pures/mains pking with us.

Nonetheless, I wish I could have made it but I been really busy as of late.

Good job Foe.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

kruck, its a pure clan midweek, normally, members of the respective clan goes on their pures, the few mains r usually ex-members, not random guests and/or members on their mains.. loggin on them because they got beaten by other pures..

thats something new, and something pathetic. but if thats how u roll, we gotta adapt, which sucks imo, but what can you do. just felt like expressing my opinion on the matter.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

I don't really want us to post Foe midweek trips on Clan Warfare. They're supposed to be a closed circuit, organised by Foe members with invited guests. Imo the clan warfare boards are for the clans, and the clans only, not clans feat. guests. Being said, I don't like this. :unsure:

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

I don't really want us to post Foe midweek trips on Clan Warfare. They're supposed to be a closed circuit, organised by Foe members with invited guests. Imo the clan warfare boards are for the clans, and the clans only, not clans feat. guests. Being said, I don't like this. :unsure:

Well said Carl.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Well said Carl.

you realise your clan made two topics this week? one by an admin of these forums? :whistling:

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

So who cares what people bring to a midweek?....

midweek is all about fun and just killing people,

if midweek starts getting to be a competitive thing then u the leadership of the clans are really the most dumbest people i have ever met.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg